Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera weighs in on Dwan Edwards and Terell Mcclain moves.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

By the way, JOAT, I am seriously disappointed in you. Earlier today, I saw a post in which you used the word "allot" to describe "many". We all know you are the unofficial grammar nazi, so you should know better.

Everyone with half a brain knows the correct spelling is "alot". ;)

(a lot)

Posted

(a lot)

(sar casm)

2 people like this

Posted

For those hoping Hardy will develop..

I'm gonna say he's reached his ceiling. He's a finished product. His body is maxed out. He's not going to magically get any more explosive. With CJ, Edwards, and Edwards...all we need Hardy to do is hold the edge and mix a sack every now and then. He's no Charles Johnson and he won't turn into one.

This line improved with Dwan. I'm excited to see this group vs Tampa

Posted

ron and dwan edwards...cool.

their only job will be to collapse the pocket.

i now feel better about the interior of the defensive line.

Posted

I love that Rivera explains moves where Fox was all secret about why the roster sucks.

Posted

For those hoping Hardy will develop..

I'm gonna say he's reached his ceiling. He's a finished product. His body is maxed out. He's not going to magically get any more explosive. With CJ, Edwards, and Edwards...all we need Hardy to do is hold the edge and mix a sack every now and then. He's no Charles Johnson and he won't turn into one.

This line improved with Dwan. I'm excited to see this group vs Tampa

He is plenty explosive, he just can't put it together between his ears. Physically, only Peppers was more gifted athletically of D-Linemen who played here. As for him being a finished product, he could be, I'm holding out a little hope, but not much.

Posted

Johnson didn't start looking decent until his 3rd season. Hardy should get the same luxury

2 people like this

Posted

Dwan got off the plane as our 2nd best DT. I was over on the Bills message board, and a lot of there fans seems to think he's the worse run support DT in the league. I hope not!

Didn't I read in the other thread, that he had 52 tackles last season. That sounds pretty good to me.

Posted

Johnson didn't start looking decent until his 3rd season. Hardy should get the same luxury

This.

Posted

I disagree Johnson looked good, he just never got the opportunity.

Posted

Don't really care if the Bills fans said he's not any good in run support... Ron Edwards is. Dwan can be the perfect compliment to him.

Wait...

I just realized both of our starting DTs are named Edwards... Superbowl.

Posted

Be kind of like paying starter money to your 2nd string RB, oh wait.............

Stew and DWill are 1a and 1b....neither is really a back-up.