Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Price

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bears just released him, after yesterdays move do you think Rivera would even entertain the idea of letting go of fua for him?

we have ron, and when back neblett who can play the nose both ahead of fua. price has pass rush ability with 3 sacks last year. 3 more than fua. could play behind dwan.

ron/neblett

dwan/price/kearse

dtackle position is looking better either way though

Posted · Report post

Let's just cut everyone. Cut Norman too. Is there a veteran available?

Posted · Report post

But Fua looks like Ron's son!!!!

Posted · Report post

Seriously, though. Coach and teammates seem to see something in Fua. They might give the occasional young player some time to develop if they like his work ethic.

Posted · Report post

I'd fuggn do it, but I'm not Hurney.

Fua plain suck @ss.

Posted · Report post

they have too see something. maybe he can turn it on. i mean im willing to give him time to develop, just trying to find a way to help us get a better pass rush as well

Posted · Report post

Price isn't a NT. If I was cutting anyone of the DTs, at this point it would be Neblett. Don't know what's going on with the guy. I know hypertension. But wtf? Don't think we'll add another DT. Maybe CB.

Posted · Report post

i know he's not. i was saying of our 5 tackles we have 3 that can possibly 4. ron, neblett, fua and i think frank kearse can as well, price is a 3 tech that could help get after the QB. but i think our D is much improved. i think dwan was a great addition. and once norman takes over the starting corner spot oppo gamble i think we can be a middle of the pack D which is all this team needs to win 10-12 games this year

Posted · Report post

Price is a head case, no thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We should sign him and then have Nakamura sit in his seat. After that's over, then we'll cut him.

Posted · Report post

alright the the raiders just cut Demarcus Van Dyke a corner.. hes better than josh thomas. they released him for joselio hanson. DVD is 23, he's 6'1 and runs a 4.2 40 he could at least be a solid nickel for us and special teams player.. his size would be alone would be an upgrade over josh thomas

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images