Photo
- - - - -

Schiano and the Bucs will try to 'limit' Cam Newton.

Panthers Cam newton

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#46 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,953 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

A few things you losers may not realize:
Cam newton never faced a McCoy led attack. McCoy eats centers and gaurds in his sleep.
Our #1 pick is better than yours. Kuechly is your teams best defender and never even played in real NFL game.
Steve Smith is a losing a step and Talib owns him anyway. Cams only other target is Olsen and our safety" The Red Barron" will cover him like sniper.
Look for the Bucs D to rush Cam and that offense into 3 turnovers. Freeman and the Bucs O will have their way with the pathetic panthers D.
Bucs 23 - Panties 13

Just make sure you check in with us Monday morning when you wake up with a headache.

#47 carp24000

carp24000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Cam newton never faced a McCoy led attack. McCoy eats centers and gaurds in his sleep.
Our #1 pick is better than yours. Kuechly is your teams best defender and never even played in real NFL game.
Steve Smith is a losing a step and Talib owns him anyway. Cams only other target is Olsen and our safety" The Red Barron" will cover him like sniper.
Look for the Bucs D to rush Cam and that offense into 3 turnovers. Freeman and the Bucs O will have their way with the pathetic panthers D.
Bucs 23 - Panties 13

Wow, I didn't know the Bucs still had fans....I hope you are looking forward to them relocating shortly. Great fans too, Cant even sell out games.

http://profootballta...-of-relocation/

#48 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,999 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

They were 32nd vs the run last season. McCoy will be single handedly taken out of the game by our All Pro center. I don't think we even need to play Cam, just direct snap with TE heavy 2 RB sets and let the trio work.

#49 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Wow, I didn't know the Bucs still had fans....I hope you are looking forward to them relocating shortly. Great fans too, Cant even sell out games.

http://profootballta...-of-relocation/

I've counted 6 bandwagon Cam fans soo far.
If this place becomes half as bad as the falcons forum when Vick was there, I feel sorry for the vets around here.

#50 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

They were 32nd vs the run last season. McCoy will be single handedly taken out of the game by our All Pro center. I don't think we even need to play Cam, just direct snap with TE heavy 2 RB sets and let the trio work.

Of course your center is all pro, he's been going up against wet naps all training camp. I'm sensing a lot of over confidence from you baby blue skirts. Setting up to be a panthers trap game and we haven't even started the season yet.lol

#51 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Bucs 23 - Panties 13

A few things you seem to have...missed.

1. McCoy is over rated and injured all the time. He's an afterthought.
2. Luke Kuechly isn't our best defender at all. Shows how much you claim to know about the Panthers.
3. Your #1 pick Barron is a good player, but temper your boner for him he's a rookie, don't expect him to be much of an impact player his first year especially with a crappy D line that you have that seems that all they know to do is go down with injuries.
4. Um, Talib has been owned by Smith all these years, and Smith is the older guy. What makes you think he's going to 'own' him this year? Everyone says the same thing about smith. "he's a bit older, he's loosing his step-" Yet he can out run all your young guys. lol
5. The bucs D hasn't rushed anyone in a while. Sadly that the best part of your team. the D and they are mediocre to be frank.
6. How's Freeman going to do anything when he can't even get any form of continuity? Part of that falls to him having to learn new schemes. But really, he just sucks..

You're going to need some preperation H for how butt hurt you will be come next monday.

#52 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,461 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Historical that a Bucs fan is trying to talk smack.

Two problems with him..,..the Bucs suck and his smack is definite weak sauce. My 12 yo daughter had better material than this guy...and she knows nothing about football.

As for McCoy, he is a bust. The Bucs thought they were getting a player that was close to Suh in ability. Too bad they got one that was closer to the ability of Suh's younger sister.

#53 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Apparently he doesn't get it.

#54 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

the bucs just don't have the talent to contain our offense period! the only chance they have is for us to make mistakes or not execute well.

#55 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,274 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Bucs 23 - Panties 13

lol...your right. Cam has faced much better than a McCoy lead attack.....and they couldn't handle him.

Kalil > McCoy. He ain't eating him for lunch. We both know that.

Steve Smith had one of the best seasons of his career last year...

Clearly you haven't watched Newton. Rushing him and trying to apply pressure....means he will hurt you. Playing it safe and hoping he shoots himself in the foot is the only thing oppoents can hope for

#56 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,274 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Bucs got beat by an average of 20 pts a game by Carolina....

They pickup a college HC and fans think they can talk poo?

#57 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

Posted Image

Man, when Norman came flying in like that and took out that dude's knee...Davis was only a few inches away from that man.

#58 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,344 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

So he's saying you can't stop Cam, you can only hope to contain him.

#59 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,344 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

Historical that a Bucs fan is trying to talk smack.

Two problems with him..,..the Bucs suck and his smack is definite weak sauce. My 12 yo daughter had better material than this guy...and she knows nothing about football.

As for McCoy, he is a bust. The Bucs thought they were getting a player that was close to Suh in ability. Too bad they got one that was closer to the ability of Suh's younger sister.

LOL McCoy looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

#60 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

The Bucs aren't a competitive football team. If they lose by less than 21 points I'll be impressed by their performance. They should instead focus on limiting how often Freeman is lying in the dirt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panthers, Cam newton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com