A few things you losers may not realize:
Cam newton never faced a McCoy led attack. McCoy eats centers and gaurds in his sleep.
Our #1 pick is better than yours. Kuechly is your teams best defender and never even played in real NFL game.
Steve Smith is a losing a step and Talib owns him anyway. Cams only other target is Olsen and our safety" The Red Barron" will cover him like sniper.
Look for the Bucs D to rush Cam and that offense into 3 turnovers. Freeman and the Bucs O will have their way with the pathetic panthers D.
Bucs 23 - Panties 13
A few things you seem to have...missed.
1. McCoy is over rated and injured all the time. He's an afterthought.
2. Luke Kuechly isn't our best defender at all. Shows how much you claim to know about the Panthers.
3. Your #1 pick Barron is a good player, but temper your boner for him he's a rookie, don't expect him to be much of an impact player his first year especially with a crappy D line that you have that seems that all they know to do is go down with injuries.
4. Um, Talib has been owned by Smith all these years, and Smith is the older guy. What makes you think he's going to 'own' him this year? Everyone says the same thing about smith. "he's a bit older, he's loosing his step-" Yet he can out run all your young guys. lol
5. The bucs D hasn't rushed anyone in a while. Sadly that the best part of your team. the D and they are mediocre to be frank.
6. How's Freeman going to do anything when he can't even get any form of continuity? Part of that falls to him having to learn new schemes. But really, he just sucks..
You're going to need some preperation H for how butt hurt you will be come next monday.