#61 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,073 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

haha...I don't expect you to understand.

any Saints** fans around that care to explan?

Yep, you're right. Can't argue titles. Until the day I can I will just take great joy in pointing out how fuging stupid it sounds for a so called "elder" man to say "I'm a pirate arrgh."

#62 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

lol digibuc talks smack like old people fug

Slow and sloppy or wearing depends?

Awww look at the little cock sucker sucking up to the forum elder.

Wow, if this place gets any more gay I'm getting vaccinated.

Lmao, you think there's a vaccine for homosexuality? Is that what you uncle said it was when he "injected" you?

#63 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

you probably shouldn't leave your full birthdate in your profile, or go by the same username on multiple sites unless you want all your embarrassing poo plastered hilariously across internetdom

It's pretty creepy how you instantly start deep searching people on the Internet, how sad is your life? Actually, I've been reading some old threads and saw how sad, you're a college grad that amounted to a bartender (parents gotta be proud), took Karate at a place that doubles as a daycare, and your only redeeming quality you try to brag about is 2 or 3 trips with no money slumming it through the bad parts of towns. Thanks for the laughs. Please don't deep google me matey, I'm only a simple pirate.

#64 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,659 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

You know what they say, "when your arguement goes to shlt...change the subject.

How long did it take the once 0-16 cremesicle butt pirates to become relevant? You bozos can even get the town you're in to support you.

#65 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

You know what they say, "when your arguement goes to shlt...change the subject.

How long did it take the once 0-16 cremesicle butt pirates to become relevant? You bozos can even get the town you're in to support you.

Gee, only two spelling errors in 3 sentence post, is that considered high superior intelligence in NC?

#66 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

Awww look at the little cock sucker sucking up to the forum elder.

Wow, if this place gets any more gay I'm getting vaccinated.

Oh, the irony. Historically, buccaneers/pirates were notorious for being homosexuals. I guess that insult backfired.

#67 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

Oh, the irony. Historically, buccaneers/pirates were notorious for being homosexuals. I guess that insult backfired.

If the teams chosen name is suddenly representative of the fans, well let's learn about Panther fans:

The panther is solitary animal. A male's range can be up to 250 square miles. A female's range is usually between 70 and 200 square miles. Territories may overlap. Dominant animals usually have the better territories. Males fight other males that invade their territory. The panther marks its territory with markings called scrapes. Scrapes are piles of dirt and grass scratched up with the panther's hind legs. They are about six inches long and are usually marked with urine.

So I guess that mean you have no friends and don't leave your territory that you mark with urine (also know as your moms basement with a strong pee smell) and spend a large part of your day cleaning poo from your butt with your tongue. You were right, talk about backfiring! Lol

#68 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,074 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

It's pretty creepy how you instantly start deep searching people on the Internet, how sad is your life? Actually, I've been reading some old threads and saw how sad, you're a college grad that amounted to a bartender (parents gotta be proud), took Karate at a place that doubles as a daycare, and your only redeeming quality you try to brag about is 2 or 3 trips with no money slumming it through the bad parts of towns. Thanks for the laughs. Please don't deep google me matey, I'm only a simple pirate.

Posted Image

#69 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

If the teams chosen name is suddenly representative of the fans, well let's learn about Panther fans:

So I guess that mean you have no friends and don't leave your territory that you mark with urine (also know as your moms basement with a strong pee smell) and spend a large part of your day cleaning poo from your butt with your tongue. You were right, talk about backfiring! Lol

Just be back here Sunday night.

#70 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,074 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

"hay guyz ur team is named after a animal and guess what ANIMALS LICK THEIR BUTTS HAHAHAHA PANTIES FANS LICK THERE BUTTZ"

#71 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,684 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Gee, only two spelling errors in 3 sentence post, is that considered high superior intelligence in NC?

Incredible! What an excellent run-on sentence of a summary!

lol @ trying to pick on anyone's grammar with this thread title

#72 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

Posted Image

#73 CatofWar

CatofWar