169 replies to this topic

#151 BaussKneeGrrr

BaussKneeGrrr

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

They can be Panther fans all they want, doesnt mean I have to respect them.

These are the same fans that if Cam was to get hurt would abandon the stadium, station, and their limited edition Cam Gatorade bottles before Derek could step on to the field.

Me, no thats not me. I watched Jimmy, I watched Testeverde, I watched Rodney Peete. I rooted for all of them.

Lets hope they turn into Panthers fans, and arent just Cam fans.

Not giving anyone respect for which NFL team they like is being an immature douche-fuging-bag.

#152 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:44 AM

Not giving anyone respect for which NFL team they like is being an immature douche-fuging-bag.

No, calling people names on an internet forum is being a immature douche-fuging-bag.

But you know, whatevs.

#153 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

Lived in Brandon from 1976 to 1979 as a kid. Loved it down there. All we did was play baseball year-round.
Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, we are going to kick the Fuc's ass.
You have a nice day. :)

You too, only a day remaining until the game!

#154 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

I can respect that.

Some of us where here for the 1-15 and 2-14 seasons.

Some came with Cam. I cant respect that.

My Dad is from Loudon, Tenn, outside of Knoxville. Dad sold the farm, moved up to Dee Troit to work in in the auto factory. I moved here to Tampa in 1971, so the Bucs are my team. Regardless, I picked the Panthers to win the division.

#155 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

The key is he the guy we saw last year or the guy from 2010, honestly I think he is somewhere in between, a guy who will be good but not great.

Any of you Country Boys ever see a Deer in the road at night, when the headlights hit him ?
There is an expression of surprise and fear in the eyes of a Deer.
Well, I see that same expression on Josh Freeman, sorry to say.
He makes me nervous, just watching him.
He WAS "the chit" his rookie year, but last year was scary.

WE will never win with a "me too" QB, not when our competitors have Cam Newton and Drew Brees!
Josh telegraphs his throws, does not read defenses very well, and can be a wild child, as far as accuracy goes.

LOL, he "deserves" to be on Tampa. People here in Tampa wonder IF we are that 10 and 6 team, or that bunch of quitters, from last year.

Sunday's Game, win or lose, will tell us a lot about ourselves.

#156 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

Okay, so it turns out you're a decent guy. No more smack.

As to Kalil, our Kalil is the center and he's been with us a few years. You are thinking of his brother, Matt, who was drafted by the Vikes at #4.

OMG, I thought you guys got Kalil, in the last draft!
I was sort of wondering why a rookie would take a full page ad out, predicting a super bowl.
Thanks for setting me straight!

#157 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Any of you Country Boys ever see a Deer in the road at night, when the headlights hit him ?
There is an expression of surprise and fear in the eyes of a Deer.
Well, I see that same expression on Josh Freeman, sorry to say.
He makes me nervous, just watching him.
He WAS "the chit" his rookie year, but last year was scary.

WE will never win with a "me too" QB, not when our competitors have Cam Newton and Drew Brees!
Josh telegraphs his throws, does not read defenses very well, and can be a wild child, as far as accuracy goes.

LOL, he "deserves" to be on Tampa. People here in Tampa wonder IF we are that 10 and 6 team, or that bunch of quitters, from last year.

Sunday's Game, win or lose, will tell us a lot about ourselves.

I have seen it, he gets wide eyed under pressure and panics Jimmy Clausen does the same thing only much worse.

Also Freeman was terrible his rookie year (2009) he threw 10 tds and 18 picks.

No offense but its funny how many bucs fans think last season was Freeman's second year.

Sunday is almost here!

#158 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

They can be Panther fans all they want, doesnt mean I have to respect them.

These are the same fans that if Cam was to get hurt would abandon the stadium, station, and their limited edition Cam Gatorade bottles before Derek could step on to the field.

Me, no thats not me. I watched Jimmy, I watched Testeverde, I watched Rodney Peete. I rooted for all of them.

Lets hope they turn into Panthers fans, and arent just Cam fans.

we all started somewhere and there was never any guarantee we would stick with it. same goes with them.

you don't have to respect them. you don't have to respect anyone. life is just a lot easier and more enjoyable if you aren't spending your time looking down at other people. just appreciate the added company and noise at games. appreciate the extra seats on the bandwagon that are getting filled up. appreciate the extra panther jerseys at away games. appreciate the extra hands in the circle jerks. appreciate the moment.

#159 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

I have seen it, he gets wide eyed under pressure and panics Jimmy Clausen does the same thing only much worse.

Also Freeman was terrible his rookie year (2009) he threw 10 tds and 18 picks.

No offense but its funny how many bucs fans think last season was Freeman's second year.

Sunday is almost here!

I hear ya Brother!
I have you guys picked to win the NFC South, then go on to defeat San Fransisyco for the NFC Title.
Of course, you guys will lose a few games, and hopefully the one against us tomorrow:)
Tampa desperately needs a win, something, anything to bring our Fans back.

I must admit, I was lukewarm when John Fox was shown the door. How can you NOT like John Fox, as a person ?
But this Rivera seems like an awesome coach!
I think you guys are one or 2 drafts away from being nearly invincible, as long as Cam Newton stays healthy. I shudder to think about the prospects of you guys getting a Megatron type of receiver, or a Jimmy Graham type.
Of course, Steve Smith is always scary, but he is aging.
I see Carolina as the new champions of the NFC South, possibly for a very long time.
And I see Cam Newton redefining the QB position.

#160 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

I hear ya Brother!
I have you guys picked to win the NFC South, then go on to defeat San Fransisyco for the NFC Title.
Of course, you guys will lose a few games, and hopefully the one against us tomorrow:)
Tampa desperately needs a win, something, anything to bring our Fans back.

I must admit, I was lukewarm when John Fox was shown the door. How can you NOT like John Fox, as a person ?
But this Rivera seems like an awesome coach!
I think you guys are one or 2 drafts away from being nearly invincible, as long as Cam Newton stays healthy. I shudder to think about the prospects of you guys getting a Megatron type of receiver, or a Jimmy Graham type.
Of course, Steve Smith is always scary, but he is aging.
I see Carolina as the new champions of the NFC South, possibly for a very long time.
And I see Cam Newton redefining the QB position.

I can't argue with that, I don't know if we will win the division but I do expect to make the playoffs, all jokes aside the Bucs have enough talent that in the next few years when Bree's slows down I fully expect it to be between the Panthers and Bucs year in and year out.

Fox was a good coach he just refused to accept that the game has changed to a passing league ultimately his downfall was his blind loyalty to aging veterans that had no business still starting.

#161 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,246 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

we all started somewhere and there was never any guarantee we would stick with it. same goes with them.

you don't have to respect them. you don't have to respect anyone. life is just a lot easier and more enjoyable if you aren't spending your time looking down at other people. just appreciate the added company and noise at games. appreciate the extra seats on the bandwagon that are getting filled up. appreciate the extra panther jerseys at away games. appreciate the extra hands in the circle jerks. appreciate the moment.

Hard to argue with that logic.

So I wont. Different folks Different strokes.

#162 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,829 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

lol appleroofing.biz over here sure got respectful in a hurry, i wonder if it had anything to do with his ridiculous photos popping up unexpectedly

#163 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

I can't argue with that, I don't know if we will win the division but I do expect to make the playoffs, all jokes aside the Bucs have enough talent that in the next few years when Bree's slows down I fully expect it to be between the Panthers and Bucs year in and year out.

Fox was a good coach he just refused to accept that the game has changed to a passing league ultimately his downfall was his blind loyalty to aging veterans that had no business still starting.

Well, we have the same vision!
Tampa took the pro bowl guard Nicks from New Orleans! Brees is a great QB, but he always had all freaking DAY to throw. Hopefully, the loss of Nicks will decrease this time!
The New Orleans tight end Graham is also very very scary.
Brees does not like pressure, and is not used to it either.

I see a dynasty in the making for you guys, if Newton stays healthy.
The return of Beason, and addition of Kuechly, gives you guys the awesome linebackers you lacked last year!

#164 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,729 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

Whatever happened to lonebucfan? That guy was a riot.

#165 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Well, we have the same vision!
Tampa took the pro bowl guard Nicks from New Orleans! Brees is a great QB, but he always had all freaking DAY to throw. Hopefully, the loss of Nicks will decrease this time!
The New Orleans tight end Graham is also very very scary.
Brees does not like pressure, and is not used to it either.

I see a dynasty in the making for you guys, if Newton stays healthy.
The return of Beason, and addition of Kuechly, gives you guys the awesome linebackers you lacked last year!

I can't stand Graham he is Bree's safety valve.

Pressure up the middle is Bree's undoing, when you can pressure him up the middle he turns very ordinary it impedes his ability to see the field because he is only 6'0 tall. They did sign Grubb's but he is no Nicks.

If the Bucs can get average Qb play I could see them spoiling one of the other teams season and finishing 8-8 or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com