#76 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

Mothafuggers have gone too far. The BBQ is one of the best things I tasted while I was in NC.

..on a side note. Memphis BBQ was amazing too.

#77 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

Wait, sex with cousins is wrong?

isn't that where the term "relative humidity" came from?

#78 Fox

Fox

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

Why you gotta bring the cats into this?

What's wrong with killing cats?

#79 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,556 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

Here is a picture of Apple Roof's amazing work
Posted Image

They sure know how to clean off shadows in places where shadows can't reach. Good job Chris and Catrina.

Oh, so he's a pressure washer. Why not just say Apple Pressure Washing. You kind of limit your prospects if you are just cleaning rooftops, which is something I would never do.

#80 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

i thought pewterreport was the bucs board with the most traffic.

#81 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,712 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

i thought pewterreport was the bucs board with the most traffic.

Their forums require premium membership.

#82 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

C'Mon over fellow fan, most of us are bored to death with each other, we would love to adjust your football views. Perhaps we could even teach you guys in the Carolina's NOT to inbreed so much, and to stop ruining perfectly good BBQ, by putting Vinegar on it.

I could handle you talking crap about the Panthers and I could handle you talking crap about inbreeding because you fit the geriatric stereotype that resides in Florida. You crossed the line when knocking vinegar based bbq, Grandpa. You should not have gone there gramps....Chris Tucker aka the "Grandpa Roofer" is your name I believe?...Apple Roofing is it?...

Posted Image
A Google User reviewed 5 years ago
Overall 0 / 3
This man killed several of my plants and bushes after cleaning my tile roof. He said it is guaranteed safe, but it sure wasn't! I did not call him backlike I should of as I'm sure he would not be of any more help to me. Beware of Apple roof cleaning

Cute video Chris Tucker..."apple cider, apple sauce, apple gel, apple snow"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQok2A2Z6Y&feature=relmfu

You promote your product as "magic stuff with apples in it"????...I got some magic stuff for you...
Posted Image

By the way...whats going on here?...Attached File  bucs1.jpg   28.82KB   2 downloads

and here...???...Attached File  bucs.jpg   108.35KB   2 downloads

#83 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,844 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

Nice research!!!

#84 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

#85 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

LOL the one guy asks what overall talent we have and also "based on what we've seen in the preseason". I am a bit worried about this game b/c this is the first game, but damn we need to come out on fire and end it early. Honestly, game one is a statement game to the league.

#86 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,696 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Buc caravan to the game Sunday....

#87 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

Mothafuggers have gone too far. The BBQ is one of the best things I tasted while I was in NC.

..on a side note. Memphis BBQ was amazing too.

What the hell does anyone in Florida know about making bbq? Stick to your strip clubs.

#88 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

I could handle you talking crap about the Panthers and I could handle you talking crap about inbreeding because you fit the geriatric stereotype that resides in Florida. You crossed the line when knocking vinegar based bbq, Grandpa. You should not have gone there gramps....Chris Tucker aka the "Grandpa Roofer" is your name I believe?...Apple Roofing is it?...

Posted Image
A Google User reviewed 5 years ago
Overall 0 / 3
This man killed several of my plants and bushes after cleaning my tile roof. He said it is guaranteed safe, but it sure wasn't! I did not call him backlike I should of as I'm sure he would not be of any more help to me. Beware of Apple roof cleaning

Cute video Chris Tucker..."apple cider, apple sauce, apple gel, apple snow"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQok2A2Z6Y&feature=relmfu

You promote your product as "magic stuff with apples in it"????...I got some magic stuff for you...
Posted Image

By the way...whats going on here?...Attached File  bucs1.jpg   28.82KB   2 downloads

and here...???...Attached File  bucs.jpg   108.35KB   2 downloads

Until yesterday, my real name, address, and phone number was in my signature, on this forum. Unlike some of you who post under assumed names, I have the balls to tell who I really am, on every forum I post on.
Yep, that was me, speaking to a bunch of people in the same trade as myself. And, getting paid very well for it too! In fact, I was paid well over a grand, that day.
Roof Cleaning is quite lucrative BTW. Many big Tile Roofs pay over a grand, and we sometimes do more then one in a day. Here is a video, watch it till near the end. The big slate tile roof belongs to Fred McGriff

As far as calling me "Grandpa" goes, you are correct. I just became a grandpa 11 months ago:)

#89 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

What the hell does anyone in Florida know about making bbq? Stick to your strip clubs.

With all due respect, your BBQ sucks up there. Allowing Vinegar to be used on Pork should be a crime. It makes meat taste like a smoked, soggy pickle. Here in Florida, we have people from all over. So we see way more and different types of BBQ.

#90 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

Until yesterday, my real name, address, and phone number was in my signature, on this forum. Unlike some of you who post under assumed names, I have the balls to tell who I really am, on every forum I post on.
Yep, that was me, speaking to a bunch of people in the same trade as myself. And, getting paid very well for it too! In fact, I was paid well over a grand, that day.
Roof Cleaning is quite lucrative BTW. Many big Tile Roofs pay over a grand, and we sometimes do more then one in a day. Here is a video, watch it till near the end. The big slate tile roof belongs to Fred McGriff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcAB20k9GY

As far as calling me "Grandpa" goes, you are correct. I just became a grandpa 11 months ago:)

I agree with you to a certain extent, personal attacks that are not deserved(Alejandro deserved what he got) have no place here, so far your only real offense here is some weak smack talk, congratulations on being a grandfather.

But in reality the bucs are still going to get creamed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com