Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic trap game

218 posts in this topic

Posted

I could honestly believe he jumped bandwagons (again) after the Saints*** ship caught fire and started sinking this offseason.

Posted

Who is going to tackle Stewart/Tolbert/WIlliams?

Last I checked the Bucs still haven't grown a pair.

Posted

Alejandro! You ole sumofabitch! Get over here and have a drink you POS!!

1 person likes this

Posted

why does everyone think Im talking smack. I talk facts. And why are you baby blue tarts longing for Saints**** fans?

I really thought that you had hit an all time low on here when you got owned in the Smack Forum. Then, you surprise us all.

How pathetic your life must be....you are not only so sad as to troll another team's board. But, you are so doubley said that you are a Saints*** Troll.....posing as a Bucs fan....and trying to troll a Panthers board.

Dude, you are truly the poster child for why first cousins should NEVER (and I mean NEVER) have sex....because mistakes like you are bound to happen.

Posted

digibuc isn't aljandro actually

hey digibuc you shouldn't put up personal information on your steam account lol

raise your hand if you wanna see funny pics of kyle

Posted

Are you so pathetically stupid that you don't know that our mods can see your IP Address? Squirm all you want, but you have been exposed as the Pathetically Imfamous Alejando "They Call Me Pat" Lastra.

At least be man enough to admit you have been busted......or in your case be man/woman enough (we are still not really sure which one you are) to admit that you have been exposed.

either I'm pathetically stupid or you're inbredly stupid. And too see you have a flock of whores following you like dumb sheep is rather a sad sight to see on a football forum.

if anyone of you stupid grease heads actually figures out how to distinguish me from your boy toy ajelandro, I'm sure you'll still stick to your made up fantasy. Now go back to your perfumed lotions and cam bottles.

Posted

digibuc isn't aljandro actually

hey digibuc you shouldn't put up personal information on your steam account lol

raise your hand if you wanna see funny pics of kyle

look its heavy breathing phillyB with a sweaty ninja grip on his cam bottle.lol

Posted

you're like the 10th camwagon fan to post in one of my threads. Show some respect or gtfo.

Actually I'm not a wagoner . I've been a Panther fan from day 1. I'm sure your own family has little to no respect for you so why should I ?

Posted

waste of time and energy............

1 person likes this

Posted

waste of time and energy............

THIS

Posted

i quit reading after this...

Before I came here a few days ago I thought it would be fun to come here and talk smack like I used to back in the day but between the overload of camwagon fans and the overwhelming belief that the 6-10 panthers suddenly have a top 3 defense,
top 3 defense? nah...top 3 offense, now we're talking.

as weak as this defense might seem to be since obviously some think that this is exactly the same group that was on the field last year and that here was no benefit to having a full offseason to heal up and get used to the new scheme ..the are going to have an easy time shutting down a one dimensional ground and pound team with a poor homeless man's cam newton under center.

anyway....i noticed something very odd with this bucs troll...

And we all know phillyB is too busy with a cam gatorade bottle in one hand and sand paper in the other to know what he's talking about.

he keeps on talking about panther fans jacking off with a gatorade bottle. i know that there is a fetish for just about everything, but this guy seems to have one of the oddest...fixated on panther fans jacking off with a cam newton gatorade bottle? i'd say he has that fetish niche pretty well cornered.

Posted

He likes the abuse. I have known girls like him. Some people get off on getting abused. Not for me, but hey, he is prolly fapping it hard reading his dribble on another's website....

rickjames.gif