217 replies to this topic

#101 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

Let's hear it "GlassBeast52"

Can Freeman rebound from a bad 2011?
Will the o-line be able to protect him with the loss of davin Joseph?
The interior of your defense is almost as bad as ours with "Glass McCoy" can they stop our run game?
LBs will have to make up for the bad interior in the run game, foster isnt that great and neither is black, David is young and looks to be a good player. But they might have a hard time Sunday

#102 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Good because he is not, VJ maybe when he's not drunk. Talk about our defense having a hard time with Blount? Those 59 rushing yards you guys put up last game against us must have been a Christmas present huh? Just taking it easy on the ol cats I guess. Cam may only have 5 pass attempts this game...because he will not even need to throw the rock. Consider yourselves lucky that we only put up 270 yards on you guys in our last meeting, 48-16 is going to feel like the best memory of your pathetic franchise after this Sunday.

You Panther's fans like to live in the past, huh? Why can't we talk about the current state of our teams? That would be so much more informative and rich for all intensive purposes, would it not?

Pathetic Franchise? excuse me, compared to your endless pursuit of nothingness? Nothing has come out of your franchise but mediocracy at best.......

Mine on the otherhand helped establish a defensive philosiphy that is widely used by most teams in the NFL(The T2).......Revolutionzed the LB position (Derrick Brooks), Revolutionzed the UT position(Warren Sapp) and led the way to a decade of defense in the NFL that could only be surpassed by the likes of the Ravens.

How many Hall of players do the Carolina Panthers have?

Is Derrick Brooks a HOF? Yes.....

Is Warren Sapp a HOF? Yes....

Is John Lynch a HOF? Yes....

Is Ronde Barber a HOF?Maybe....

The only person that can smell the ass-crack of the HOF is S.S. and that is a huge push when you have Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and Moss to compete with......

The Panthers have the legacy of a franchice of the likes of the Browns, Jags, and Texans....Which is basically None....

To ice the cake, How does it feel to have one of these?Posted Image

Now, before I take this a whole step further on why the Panther's legacy is poo, let's get back to the present.

#103 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

You speak of "current state of the teams". Well, if we want to be fair...we waxed you guys last season and had a better record. We've made improvements in key areas, as well as you guys have, so I think it fair to call the improvements themselves a push. That just leaves us with what we know from last season, and what we know from last season is that the Bucs are inferior to the Panthers.

Next.

#104 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

Can Freeman rebound from a bad 2011?
Will the o-line be able to protect him with the loss of davin Joseph?
The interior of your defense is almost as bad as ours with "Glass McCoy" can they stop our run game?
LBs will have to make up for the bad interior in the run game, foster isnt that great and neither is black, David is young and looks to be a good player. But they might have a hard time Sunday

1. There is no reason to think not, he has been surrounded by offensive weaponary this off-season and actually plays for a coaching staff that isn't featured on the Gangland history channel.....

2. It will hold up pretty good imo, because D.J. is a bit overrated....Ted Larsen blows in the run game but he is an adequate pass blocker that will have help from a savy center and tackle.....With one pro-bowler gone on our line, we still have 2 more, Donald Penn and Carl Nicks.......

3. When Gerald McCoy is healthy he is one of the best and most disruptive DT's in the game against the Run&pass.....I blame alot of the collapse of 11 due to the loss of G.McCoy and him not being there to dominate double teams...

4. Foster has shown great potential see the start of 11 season and actually played through injury most of the season

5. Quincy Black is basically a ghost that does nothing bad or good.

#105 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

You speak of "current state of the teams". Well, if we want to be fair...we waxed you guys last season and had a better record. We've made improvements in key areas, as well as you guys have, so I think it fair to call the improvements themselves a push. That just leaves us with what we know from last season, and what we know from last season is that the Bucs are inferior to the Panthers.

Next.

Please explain how your free agency and draft was a push? Let's talk about the current state of the teams than what meanignless win you guys accomplished nearly a year ago, because that clearly matters right?

What team has done a better job of trying to build a legacy, or should I say re-build a legacy for my Bucs??

When is the last time the Panthers have had a winning season? Oh wait, that's funny because the Panthers would be inferior to the bucs with that logic...

Child please.

#106 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

Please explain how your free agency and draft was a push? Let's talk about the current state of the teams than what meanignless win you guys accomplished nearly a year ago, because that clearly matters right?

What team has done a better job of trying to build a legacy, or should I say re-build a legacy for my Bucs??

When is the last time the Panthers have had a winning season? Oh wait, that's funny because the Panthers would be inferior to the bucs with that logic...

Child please.

You know, the Bengals had a couple good years once too. Legacy? Riiiight.

Last winning season? 2008. Not that far removed, really. Given our coaching/QB situation for 2 of those years between then and now, not really a bad deal. That has been corrected.

I like how you wanted to go with CURRENT state of the teams...then when you get called on it, you refer back to when the Bucs were truly relevant....10 years ago.

#107 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

You know, the Bengals had a couple good years once too. Legacy? Riiiight.

Last winning season? 2008. Not that far removed, really. Given our coaching/QB situation for 2 of those years between then and now, not really a bad deal. That has been corrected.

I like how you wanted to go with CURRENT state of the teams...then when you get called on it, you refer back to when the Bucs were truly relevant....10 years ago.

1.)I'm still waiting to hear that explanation on how the Panthers FA/Draft are equal to that of the Bucs.....

Let's keep it relevant and moving, or I might have to post another picture of a lombardi trophy......

I'm trying to talk about the current state of the teams and trying to educate some of these "casual" fans about the game of football and their good ole' rival Bucs...

Now please refer back up to point #1.

#108 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

1.)I'm still waiting to hear that explanation on how the Panthers FA/Draft are equal to that of the Bucs.....

Let's keep it relevant and moving, or I might have to post another picture of a lombardi trophy......

I'm trying to talk about the current state of the teams and trying to educate some of these "casual" fans about the game of football and their good ole' rival Bucs...

Now please refer back up to point #1.

Kuechly was a great draft pick (looking like he may end up being DROTY). We also seem to strike with our pick of Amini. Also, getting both Ron Edwards back (FA last year) and picking up Dwan VASTLY improves our DL. Picking up Nakamura improves us a good bit at safety (he learned from a future hall of famer in Reed). Murphy gives us another legitimate target in the pass game, and Tolbert gives us ANOTHER monster in the backfield.

All of the above is fact. So, AT WORST, the Panthers/Bucs offseason was pretty comparable.

To the rest of your post

Posted Image

#109 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

Kuechly was a great draft pick (looking like he may end up being DROTY). We also seem to strike with our pick of Amini. Also, getting both Ron Edwards back (FA last year) and picking up Dwan VASTLY improves our DL. Picking up Nakamura improves us a good bit at safety (he learned from a future hall of famer in Reed). Murphy gives us another legitimate target in the pass game, and Tolbert gives us ANOTHER monster in the backfield.

All of the above is fact. So, AT WORST, the Panthers/Bucs offseason was pretty comparable.

To the rest of your post

Posted Image

You're not giving a comparision, you're stating fact along with inference..

#110 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:22 AM

You're not giving a comparision, you're stating fact along with inference..

The only moves that I really see that are going to TRULY make an immediate difference will be Jackson and Wright. The rest are average NFL players, really. Sure, an improvement, but you guys were pretty bad last season. If you truly think you're better than us based on adding (again, AT WORST) practically the same amount of talent, then I am sorry, but you're delusional. This is all on paper, of course. We'll have to see for sure come Sunday. But for now, to claim that "you have arrived" after adding some pieces is just ridiculous, considering you were in the cellar of the league last season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users