#76 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,790 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

I hate Roger Goodell with a passion. He literally has turned the NFL to the NO FUN LEAGUE. Since Day 1 he has been trying to put his stamp on the NFL. Bring back Paul Tagliabue!!!

thank you for this fully-substantiated and prolific argument!

#77 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,705 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Wait, people get hurt playing football?

#78 panfanman

panfanman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

As a newbie here I humbly come before the forum on bended knee to ask a sincere question. Knowing the response one generally gets for asking about other teams garbage, I have prepared for the flames. However this may be viewed as a special circumstance so beg my pardon.

Was Hargrove released because he is washed up or because of the uncertainty of the suspension at the time? He is a free agent now that has played both DE and DT. Would he be an upgrade over what we have now? And could we sign him with a condition on being resuspended?

(Bowing repeatedly as I back away from the forum floor.)

#79 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

thank you for this fully-substantiated and prolific argument!

No problem.
FYI. It was my opinion, not an argument.

#80 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,546 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

To be perfectly honest, the overturning of suspensions of the players actually hurts the Saints** more due to salary. Vilma is over the hill and Smith is inconsistent and both count quite a bit against the cap.

and someone has to be cut.

#81 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,546 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

I hate Roger Goodell with a passion. He literally has turned the NFL to the NO FUN LEAGUE. Since Day 1 he has been trying to put his stamp on the NFL. Bring back Paul Tagliabue!!!

PT would be doing the same thing today if he were the comish.

It's all about protecting the shield from future lawsuits........

it not hard to understand.

#82 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,984 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

It's not like a care because Vilma sucks anyways, but I just hate how the Saints* are able to cry their way out of anything. They were in some serious trouble for serious stuff, but slowly, but surely they were able to use sob stories about Katrina and the wonderful community and so on to get people on their side. It's like how politicians talk about supporting the troops to get people on their side. They know they were being paid to injure players and try to end their careers. It's on tape. But like I said it won't make a difference because the players suck anyways. But if one of our stars takes a cheap shot while playing them and is seriously injured, oh it's on.

#83 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

As a newbie here I humbly come before the forum on bended knee to ask a sincere question. Knowing the response one generally gets for asking about other teams garbage, I have prepared for the flames. However this may be viewed as a special circumstance so beg my pardon.

Was Hargrove released because he is washed up or because of the uncertainty of the suspension at the time? He is a free agent now that has played both DE and DT. Would he be an upgrade over what we have now? And could we sign him with a condition on being resuspended?

(Bowing repeatedly as I back away from the forum floor.)

pie for not starting a new thread.

you have potential...... for a newb.

#84 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Let 1 other newb add a question as the 1st newb lived - could we get him at a decent price considering a boatload of teams have no doubt lit his phone up? Or would it be better to just focus on the Capt issue and getting that resolved 1st? *Tenses ready to run a first sign of the knives coming out*

#85 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Let 1 other newb add a question as the 1st newb lived - could we get him at a decent price considering a boatload of teams have no doubt lit his phone up? Or would it be better to just focus on the Capt issue and getting that resolved 1st? *Tenses ready to run a first sign of the knives coming out*

the packers signed him but they were hardly betting their season on him. Can he play? yes. Will there be a team desperate enough to sign him with all the baggage? I don't think so and I don't think his phones are burning up either. why risk team chemistry for a backup DL facing an uncertain future when there are a ton of better options out there?

maybe after week one when contracts aren't guaranteed someone will take a flier.

#86 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

the packers signed him but they were hardly betting their season on him. Can he play? yes. Will there be a team desperate enough to sign him with all the baggage? I don't think so and I don't think his phones are burning up either. why risk team chemistry for a backup DL facing an uncertain future when there are a ton of better options out there?

Wait I heard the Packers released him in final cuts?
Still someone gunna take a chance on him. Someone took Vick back. That said I do hope its not us.

#87 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

When injuries hit Hargrove will find a team. If i were him i would sit it out and pick and choose.

#88 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Wait I heard the Packers released him in final cuts?
Still someone gunna take a chance on him. Someone took Vick back. That said I do hope its not us.

to be honest I don't know when he was cut. I thought it was earlier. but even if he lasted to final cuts he is competing with at least 60-100 players with similar or better potential that are in the same boat.

does not compare in the least with vickie.

#89 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

And 💢BOOM💢 goes the Dynamite. I called this months ago... But nobody wanted to hear it. I was flamed and flamed. I tried to tell u guys....

I personally don't give a Fug, and honestly I'm glad it happened. Serves Goodell right for trying to be a dictator.

You are like a Swiss watch.

#90 panfanman

panfanman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

(Newb nerves as a new cast member of Glee hoping somebody notices him. 5 seconds after post second guessing "should I, should I start a new thread?!")

After response

(Skipping away like Will Farrell "They like me.
.they really like me!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.