39 replies to this topic

#1 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Says the NFC east is going to beat up the Panthers this year.

Just heard him say that on NFL Total Access.

O'hara can eat a dick... Go Panthers

#2 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

We shall see about that Mr. Ohara.

I especially like our chances with a non existent secondary Vs the Giants at home week 3 on Thursday night in Cams first true Prime Time game!

#3 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,640 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

We shall see about that Mr. Ohara.

I especially like our chances with a non existent secondary Vs the Giants at home week 3 on Thursday night in Cams first true Prime Time game!

That game scares me....only one that does. Cam likes to hang onto the ball and he can't do that against that DL

#4 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

That game scares me....only one that does. Cam likes to hang onto the ball and he can't do that against that DL

I feel you, but id like to think that Cam is a far better QB than Romo is... So....well I guess that's it.

I think we only lose 3 games this year. Denver, Philly (Andy Reid is undefeated after bye weeks in his career) we face them after the bye week. And I think we lose a meaningless week 17 game vs Saints*** with pickles at QB.

It's my realistic dream. The homer in me says 16-0 but I mean... What are the chances of either of my predictions really coming true

#5 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

They also worked a lot this off season on giving Cam more options to get rid of the ball sooner. He tried to force things down field a lot when some of the underneath stuff was available. They've also worked on screens which are pretty effecting at slowing down a pass rush.

But seriously, who's surprised a former NFC East player is still a division homer?

#6 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

Yeah and they're previewing are game right now 2 out of the 3 picked the bucs to win lol

#7 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,640 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

I feel you, but id like to think that Cam is a far better QB than Romo is... So....well I guess that's it.

I think we only lose 3 games this year. Denver, Philly (Andy Reid is undefeated after bye weeks in his career) we face them after the bye week. And I think we lose a meaningless week 17 game vs Saints**** with pickles at QB.

It's my realistic dream. The homer in me says 16-0 but I mean... What are the chances of either of my predictions really coming true

Romo is actually pretty dang crafty and a good regular season passer overall.....his hiccup is clutch time. Romo doesn't sit in the pocket too long like Cam did last year. Hope that is something he worked on.....make a throw or get out of the pocket. Don't sit in the pocket too long against those DL. They can hurt Cam.

#8 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,640 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

They also worked a lot this off season on giving Cam more options to get rid of the ball sooner. He tried to force things down field a lot when some of the underneath stuff was available. They've also worked on screens which are pretty effecting at slowing down a pass rush.

But seriously, who's surprised a former NFC East player is still a division homer?

They traded Shockey for Tolbert. Hopefully Tolbert sees the field close to that. Like to see a lot of double RB looks in the shotgun....Tolbert being a staple of that.

#9 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

The Panthers defense will probably struggle against the NFC East.

#10 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,019 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

I don't see why we shouldn't be scared of the NFC east. Our secondary is weak like every NFC East team's, but we lack the pass pressure to make up for it like those teams have.

#11 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

Guys, kickoff is 2 days away. It's time to stop making statements like "our pass defense is turrible" and "we have no pass rush". You have no idea what we have. We will have something like 6 new starters on D this year. Time to quit the bitching about stuff from last year. Let's wait and see what we have this year.

#12 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,019 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'm pretty sure Captain Munnerlyn is still our #2 corner.

I can still say our secondary is weak without talking outta my ass.

#13 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

Its very possible we 1-3 against the NFCE, its possible we go 3-1. Right now the chances of us going 1-3 are better than going 3-1 against them.

#14 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Dallas has a pretty stout secondary.

#15 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,804 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

Yeah i dont know how anybody thinks the nfc east have weak secondarys. Eagles and dallas have a lot of talent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com