Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Official Panthers - Bucs Game Day Thread

1,102 posts in this topic

Damn I hope you're right...

I don't care what color we wear tomorrow... I have the new cam Nike elite... And I'm rocking it... Usually I do try to match the colors... But tomorrow, Im Going with the Black Cam... Gotta test it for luck purposes... Along with the favorite spot on the couch, along with the flavor/ brand of chips I'm eating... ( which by the way... If we get behind, automatically switches to Rolds golds pretzels) which I have in my pantry just in case.

Seriously... Test it... Let any one of your sports teams get down.... Start eating pretzels... And boom... They will win... (accept for the yr that the Jimmeh was at QB) that's the only acception to the rule thus far)

Also time it to where Papa Johns arrives at half time.... I have this down to a science... Let the rewards points commence on piling up

I don't care what color we wear tomorrow... I have the new cam Nike elite... And I'm rocking it... Usually I do try to match the colors... But tomorrow, Im Going with the Black Cam... Gotta test it for luck purposes... Along with the favorite spot on the couch, along with the flavor/ brand of chips I'm eating... ( which by the way... If we get behind, automatically switches to Rolds golds pretzels) which I have in my pantry just in case.

Seriously... Test it... Let any one of your sports teams get down.... Start eating pretzels... And boom... They will win... (accept for the yr that the Jimmeh was at QB) that's the only acception to the rule thus far)

Also time it to where Papa Johns arrives at half time.... I have this down to a science... Let the rewards points commence on piling up

My birthday is on the 15th and I have a feeling a black Cam jersey might be coming my way.

Tomorrow I'll have to decide between Dwill and the Beast. I think Williams will have a strong game but I'm stoked for Beason's first game back...

My birthday is on the 15th and I have a feeling a black Cam jersey might be coming my way.

Tomorrow I'll have to decide between Dwill and the Beast. I think Williams will have a strong game but I'm stoked for Beason's first game back...

I'll just be glad to get over KSates ass whooping from today. How embarrassing... And for FL St to be so high... Double whammy. fug a rebuild... I want it meow!

That game was a fuging embarrassment. I'm hoping some Cammy Cam juice can get the bad taste out of my mouth tomorrow.

Stickied and title changed. Jesus why do I always have to do the work?

Stickied and title changed. Jesus why do I always have to do the work?

Got your one moderation a month out of the way early huh?

1 person likes this

Haven't been to sleep yet and don't plan on it until after the game. Can't wait to see Beason back on the field!

Panthers - 27

Bucs - 17

Got your one moderation a month out of the way early huh?

Good thing I get paid by salary,