Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catalyst

The Non-Overreaction Thread

53 posts in this topic

I must be thinking of another one.. I saw it go through his hands before he even had time to react.. I'll go back and check to be sure.

It was the 2nd -> forever down near the goal line. Martz (I hate that guy) was harping on it.

If I'm wrong and it didn't hit his hands, then apologies.

It was the 2nd -> forever down near the goal line. Martz (I hate that guy) was harping on it.

If I'm wrong and it didn't hit his hands, then apologies.

I'm thinking of another play.. and UVerse decided to fug the sound up so I turned those clowns off very early on..

I record most games just so I can go back to see what I missed.. I'll keep an eye on that.

Sluggish first half on both sides of the ball in the first half, no way around it. Hopefully the second half was a better indicator of what we can expect from this team.

As an aside, that rookie Barron from Alabama is really, realy good. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone put Smith on his ass like he did today. Seriously, collisions like that are supposed to end up with Smith on top barking in his would-be defender's face. He also broke up what could've been a big play downfield. He can cover and hit. Better watch that guy.

I really don't know why people constantly have melt-downs when our running game has their inevitable slow start......seriously. it.happens.every.year.

I really don't know why people constantly have melt-downs when our running game has their inevitable slow start......seriously. it.happens.every.year.

Well, we end up sucking alot of years. It is a little discouraging that we rushed for 10 yards today, including Cam's.

In fact I think Cam had most of those measly 10 yards.

We only lost by six to a brand new team on the road. They have a new dline, secondary, WR, oline, RB, coach. poo happens when you party naked.

I didn't see Cam get all mopey and depressed. Or at least he hid it better

Only thread worth reading at the moment.... One bad game and everyone goes crazy. Things would have been a lot different if the o -line stepped up.

Good post. I don't think it's time to pick out players that "suck" because of this game. We were outcoached. Not out-talented.

1 person likes this