• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,046 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

And fwiw, Tampa's defense looks to be much improved.

#17 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Im really pissed myself, but honestly a win against the Saints* next week would change everything. I didnt think we would miss Stewart that much today but we did. Bucs had a good first half but they really didnt do to much the second, Freemans numbers were awful in the second half they just held on to win off our mistakes. I would have been more upset if we couldnt get our passing game going instead of the run, the run game will be fixed quick. Pull out a win against the Saints* next week and the tide changes big time.

#18 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Green Bay lost their first game, as did the defending SB champs, wonder if their fans are calling for a fire sell like the idiots running around this place

#19 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Over reaction is the correct response when a team looks this bad when playing the second worst team on the schedule.

#20 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Tampa's DEF looked a lot better than I thought.

Also I was happy how our DEF adjusted and played pretty good in the Second half. Even holding the BUCS to two FG in the REdzone was a vast improvement.

I was pissed about how our running attack looked.

But we got the Saints* at home next week.....

#21 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

After shitting the bed the first half, the defense only gave up a FG in an ENTIRE half of professional football. I am actually proud of them. Cam forced a couple bad throws, oh well. He is still young. Mike Vick had 4 INT's, today. Chud on the other hand, MY GOD. He has to be better, period.

#22 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

Green Bay lost their first game, as did the defending SB champs, wonder if their fans are calling for a fire sell like the idiots running around this place

LOL The Packers were playing against the team that should have went to and won the SB and we were playing against a terrible team that played awful.(and still lost)

#23 Panthersfan704

Panthersfan704

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I'm not worried yet to be honest...now if we lose next week...then we're in trouble..

#24 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Thank you!

#25 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

All linebackers sans Keuchly had a solid game. It was neat to see Davis make those back to back plays. Beason and Anderson looked good.

There are no words for how bad both OGs played.

Steve Smith looked very good. LaFell had a decent game but dropped a big one.

Cam had a bad game. Half of that was because LOL offensive line. He still seemed to play rattled and uncomfortable for most of the game, holding on to the ball way too long and was forcing things all over.

Rivera needs to take a class or something on clock management. He was horrible at it last year and that seems to have carried over.

Joe Adams did the impossible and made me yearn for Armanti Edwards. I formally apologize for ranting and he should be the starting PR until Adams cures his dropsies.

#26 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

OLINE NEED A INJECTION OF BALLS!!

#27 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,424 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

no, because their teams have actually proven they can rebound and deliver, while we haven't.

kind of silly to compare us to them in any regard. I guess browns fans are also consoling themselves with logic like this. Then again, they're not as severely allergic to cognitive dissonance as panther fans are.

#28 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

Addendum:

Chud annoys the crap out of me some times. Every play doesn't need to be a full double reverse ollie quadruple option.

#29 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

That is because they are GB and the Gaints, proven winners over the last six years. We have one winning season in that time period. But here we come playoffs.

#30 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

no, because their teams have actually proven they can rebound and deliver, while we haven't.

kind of silly to compare us to them in any regard. I guess browns fans are also consoling themselves with logic like this. Then again, they're not as severely allergic to cognitive dissonance as panther fans are.

Plus the small fact that Green Bay lost a squeaker to a power house. We got our dick pushed in the dirt by Tampa Bay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com