Photo
- - - - -

The sky is not falling. We're gonna be good!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#25 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Who in the fug can be positive on a Bobcats' forum? You have to be high off your ass to think anything positive about that train wreck of a franchise.

#26 The Special One

The Special One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

SKY IS FALLING FOR A WHOLE WEEK.

Lets kick some saint butt next week. I do see 0-2 coming. :-(

I must say I agree. Saints* are gonna come in angry as hell and Brees will light our ass up.
We must treat this upcoming game as a must win. The Saints* most certainly will.

#27 antame

antame

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

I bet we still win 10 games. And to rip saw: You can't say that unfamiliarity wasn't a factor today. The defense played night and day better in the 2nd half, the pass protections were clearly better, and we moved the ball through the air in the 2nd half. There's no denying that. It was completely clear to me. If we played tampa in both halves like we played the 2nd we would've won that game. Ugly win, but it still would've been a win.

We could've won ugly if? Yikes. All of that just means we hope we have a mediocre team on our hand, at best. I'd never bet against my team because it would be no fun, but over 9.5 wins after today?

#28 DeeJay

DeeJay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

The defense played good.

Offense played not good enough

We will beat the Saints*....

#29 Tarheelbenny

Tarheelbenny

Guru Of Useless Knowledge

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

We could've won ugly if? Yikes. All of that just means we hope we have a mediocre team on our hand, at best. I'd never bet against my team because it would be no fun, but over 9.5 wins after today?

No it doesn't mean i'm hoping for a mediocre team. It means that we had no idea what we were going to see against tampa and considering the circumstances i would've taken an ugly win. People always overreact to week 1. Did you think the jets are as good as they played today? Do you think green bay or the Saints** are that bad? The first quarter of the season is about gelling with new schemes and teammates and making adjustments. We can absolutely still be an elite team this year. I swear i think some of you guys have never watched football. Plenty of good teams have gone out and played like poo in an opener. It's not the end of the world. We have a hell of a lot more talent on defense this year. That became pretty clear in the second half. And the offense will be fine. People need to chill. And yes, we'll still win 10 games!

#30 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

We will beat the Saints**....

Drugs are bad for you...