Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shinallsm

Brian Murphy

32 posts in this topic

I think we should keep him because we could get a worse ST coach. Be careful what you wish for.

I played special teams in high school. All you have to do is run in a straight line shed your blocks then converge if the ball carrier is close. My high was tops in special teams. Thats the only thing the coach taught us. Next was just sprints tackling and stripping ball drills.

How effin hard is that too teach to nfl players.

high school anecdotes: proof positive that murphy should be fired

I played special teams in high school. All you have to do is run in a straight line shed your blocks then converge if the ball carrier is close. My high was tops in special teams. Thats the only thing the coach taught us. Next was just sprints tackling and stripping ball drills.

How effin hard is that too teach to nfl players.

Epic fuging facepalm to this post.

1 person likes this

Ummm Yea there was a blocked kick which gave great field position. Then I believe it was Munnerlyn who ran into the Saints** player calling for a fair catch, but yea you're right nothing MAJOR ........

coach prefers his players to be aggressive. It is unfortunate that Captain ran into the guy before the ball got there, but coach didn't chastise him for it.

I know that makes you and the masses feel that coach can't coach.

Bang that drum. Lol

Ummm Yea there was a blocked kick which gave great field position. Then I believe it was Munnerlyn who ran into the Saints*** player calling for a fair catch, but yea you're right nothing MAJOR ........

what do execution errors have to do with Brian Murphy?

inb4 blah blah discipline blah blah accountability blah

So wait that was Brian Murphy's fault and not the players?

I'm confident all problems on the team is Brian Murphy's fault. Can't believe that this is the guy Rivera wanted!