• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

The effort was piss poor. In the first half particularly. Someone needs to be cut after a game like today. It's one thing to bust your ass and lose, it's another to show up for 1 half of ball. Shameful.

#17 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

I think it's funny as hell that people were expecting 10 or 11 wins. I'm still on that 6-8 win train. What did you 10-11 win folks see to make you think that!

Absolutely nothing...

But at the same token, the defense looked pretty good all day. We only allowed 16 yds in the air the entire 2nd half. That stat is a little misleading due to the fact that they were up and played conservatively by running the ball. That said we didn't allow a 100 yd rusher.

Offense was just non existent accept for a handful of plays. Refs were pooty, and so was our offense.

I don't know man.... I just can't help but think its going to be another long year. I want to think that we will turn it around, and hope like hell that we do. We will have our work cut out for us next week. The offense will need to find itself this next week for sure.

Yep... Frustrated... Deflated... Dumbfounded!

We didn't have any major injuries... So that's a good thing I guess

#18 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

I'm self imposing a 24 hr ban on myself... I keep reading other people's comments throughout this site, and I'm getting pissed... If more people took this approach it would probably be for the best.

See y'all later.

#19 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,903 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

You have been the one yelling super bowl. I have been the voice of reason.

#20 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

I hated the play calling in the first half. I wish we would run the ball out of a more traditional set and then use the option once we have established some type of balance. We had maybe 1 or 2 screens today....i mean screens are a good counter for a defense sending constant heat.

and the special teams is...i dont even know....i mean its almost unwatchable...

we dont do the little things....we lose that battle most of the time....other teams aren't as sloppy as us...i dont know what its from...coaching? personnel?......

shaking and scratching my head...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com