Photo
- - - - -

I hate all of you cry baby pathetic pessimistic bitchass fans.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

Whatever JR. Like I said you have your whole life to like another team. Take advantage of that fact.

Haters

#47 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Whatever. How bout don't take out adds in the paper saying you're going to the Superbowl then suck come game time. I love my Panthers, but they're not as good as the hype right now.

#48 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

fug all of you I'm going make my own forum. True fans only. Don't break your face hopping off the bandwagon faggots.

/rant

Posted Image

#49 sguil1

sguil1

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

I guess we are a reflection of our team then...

#50 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

I LIKE APPLES BECAUSE THERE GREEN fug PUPPYS WHITE POWER POTATOS

#51 Tarheelbenny

Tarheelbenny

Guru Of Useless Knowledge

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

I think it's all ridiculous. Week 1 of the NFL is the most misleading event in all of sports. Everyone thinks their team is going to win the superbowl or be the worst team of all time after 1 game. Everyone always overreacts on both the winning and losing sides. I don't think a team's true identity ever really shows up until about week 5 or 6. It doesn't mean you lose all your games till then, but the legit teams usually start to come out around that time. The panthers just need to stay the course and play their game. We're gonna be fine!

#52 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

Wrong. Also a true fan is the fan who cried during the 2008 playoff game against the Cardinals. The same fan who despite having a horrible year actually watched the games in the 2010 season. So fug you.

Cried?? You need to get a life or go on prozac

#53 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

I think it's all ridiculous. Week 1 of the NFL is the most misleading event in all of sports. Everyone thinks their team is going to win the superbowl or be the worst team of all time after 1 game. Everyone always overreacts on both the winning and losing sides. I don't think a team's true identity ever really shows up until about week 5 or 6. It doesn't mean you lose all your games till then, but the legit teams usually start to come out around that time. The panthers just need to stay the course and play their game. We're gonna be fine!

When's the last time we made the playoffs after dropping the opener? Nothing? No one?

We haven't. Opener is a big deal.

#54 Tarheelbenny

Tarheelbenny

Guru Of Useless Knowledge

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

When's the last time we made the playoffs after dropping the opener? Nothing? No one?

We haven't. Opener is a big deal.

Who gives a flying fug? Fox is gone and this is rivera and co.'s first year with a full camp. I don't compare teams to each other. This team has plenty of talent and will be fine. I'm gonna be laughing my ass off when this team is playing fantastic in a few weeks and making a serious run, and all you fair weather pessimists are acting like you knew it all along!

#55 buxter

buxter

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

This happens when the Bucs beat you.

10 yards. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com