Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

News Flash

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well we're not the Giants, Packers, or Saints*. Not even close. Even in defeat, their offenses atleast looked like they know how to play at an NFL level. Not to mention, we play New Orleans, New York, and at Atlanta (where we always struggle) the next three weeks. 0-4 is a serious possibility and 1-3 is very likely. Before the season started, I looked at our first four games assuming we'd be 2-2 or 3-1 with TB being the sure win. Well we lost that game and the next three don't look pretty either. I say we beat the Saints* and lose the other two. So no, those three teams aren't done yet and technically neither are we, but those teams are likely much more capable of bouncing back than we are. Luckily for us, we face two of those three in these upcoming weeks and we still control our own fate.

I hate to be such a negative Nancy but yesterday's game was really deflating as a fan.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='panthersfreak89']Before the season started, I looked at our first four games assuming we'd be 2-2 or 3-1 with TB being the sure win. [/quote]

I think your entire team felt the same as did the experts on ESPN. This bootleg play I ran like four dozen times seemed to work well. My inspiration for the play and our gameplan was a game of Tecmo I was playing before kickoff. I saw our entire playbook from last year on there!

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry, but this does not help especially considering the fact the Packers, Saints* and Giants have been much better than us the past 3 seasons. poo... in fact all 3 had a SB in the past 3 years about

Posted · Report post

[quote name='EasternJ' timestamp='1347282451' post='1893990']
I was reading this morning that half of the teams in the NFL lost yesterday (of all those that played). I hope this isn't a bad sign for the Panthers.
[/quote]

Psst... I think this is poorly disguised sarcasm.

[quote name='Racist Cat Lady' timestamp='1347293169' post='1894346']
Ummm yeah obviously half the teams that played lost....
[/quote]

I dont think he got it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson']
I'm sorry, but this does not help especially considering the fact the Packers, Saints*** and Giants have been much better than us the past 3 seasons. poo... in fact all 3 had a SB in the past 3 years about
[/quote]

Who cares if they've won a superbowl? Hasn't every team won a superbowl at least once in their franchise history? Saints** are all distracted and ... well... good luck with the Packers. I'll give Ron our coordinator's number, he used to coach* for the Giants. Might have a few tips.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1347305791' post='1894719']
I'm sorry, but this does not help especially considering the fact the Packers, Saints** and Giants have been much better than us the past 3 seasons. poo... in fact all 3 had a SB in the past 3 years about
[/quote]

Actually, the past 7 SB winners are a collective 0-7 after week one.