Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

What it will take to beat the Saints**

34 posts in this topic

Win the turnover and time of possession battles. I'd say we need to pressure Brees, but he looked pretty bad even with time to throw. I think the holdout and lack of coaching are hurting his game.

Good defense and a offense that can score 30+ points. Need to get front 4 pressure and contest every throw Brees makes.

No its not going to be a cake walk and our team needs to play lights out if they even want it to be close.

All we gotta do is show up. If our guys play to their abilities we should have no problem.

All we gotta do is show up. If our guys play to their abilities we should have no problem.

1 person likes this

all I know is if we win this one, I like our chances going into the primetime game against the Giants.....we lose this one, and we could be staring 0-3 in the face

What if we start 0-4? There's a real possibility we do...Saints** giants then falcons

We wont.

Run it and play defense. Keep Brees and that offense off the field or our backfield will get raped.

Offense is going to have to score early and often and establish a run game. Saints* will put points up and we can't be playing catch up all game with a passing attack. We have to run and keep our offense on the field.

On the Offense side of the ball: Attack from start to finish by mixing it up.

On the Defense side of the ball: Great CB play form #1 and #2, Great TE coverage and Excellent pass rush.

Excellent on OFFENSE....Tough on Defense! (CB PLAY that is)

At the end of the day, no rushing, no win. so the oline MUST step up and Chud needs to come correct on the calls! The Saints* are gonna be hungry but we have a better chance of winning this one. We have tape that's relevant on them!

Excellent on OFFENSE....Tough on Defense! (CB PLAY that is)

At the end of the day, no rushing, no win. so the oline MUST step up and Chud needs to come correct on the calls! The Saints** are gonna be hungry but we have a better chance of winning this one. We have tape that's relevant on them!

I agree!