Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really, Really, Really

31 posts in this topic

Posted

two in a row might be nice

:rolleyes:

Yes it certainly would be, especially if we could get one against the Saints*...

Posted

Sorry, but the Saints** dont suck.

....if SCP is saying that....well, let's just put it this way: his hatred for the Saints* is legendary

1 person likes this

Posted

....if SCP is saying that....well, let's just put it this way: his hatred for the Saints*** is legendary

My hatred for the Saints** and the Saints* bandwagon fan base is not ebbing what so ever. I promise that. But to say that cheating ass shithole franchise with the fanbase that licks poop off anal beads is no good or sucks is just silly. Mole face is still a good QB and that bookworm douchebag calling the plays can hold his own. The fact that Wilma is still whining like a little bitch about his punishment is amusing but should not be a distraction since they already signed his replacement. I experience schadenfreude everytime I see that stupid fluer de lis.

2 people like this

Posted

My hatred for the Saints*** and the Saints** bandwagon fan base is not ebbing what so ever. I promise that. But to say that cheating ass shithole franchise with the fanbase that licks poop off anal beads is no good or sucks is just silly. Mole face is still a good QB and that bookworm douchebag calling the plays can hold his own. The fact that Wilma is still whining like a little bitch about his punishment is amusing but should not be a distraction since they already signed his replacement. I experience schadenfreude everytime I see that stupid fluer de lis.

Yeah, their franchise can go to Hell too.

Posted

I'm remaining optimistic. It all depens on how our rush does imo.

Posted

Hoping for the best, expecting less than that.

Posted

you speak foreign to these cat fans. They shun the truth like their vampire wives shun the light.

you wear an aluminum foil hat, don't you?