• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

To early to tell but I love how confident the falcon fans are. I am really looking forward to watching grimes play.............

Nice and classy! You are not one of the leave at half-time wine and cheese people are you? Just hope you keep losing so I can buy one of the wine and cheese Panthers/Falcons tickets in the 300 section for 1/4 the price

#17 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

No sorry but I hear there are some great rates for section 69 open for guys like you. You might start there. We already sold our extra tickets for a profit this season.

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,254 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Awwww! Look at the liddle' puddy cat baring his liddle' baby teeth and trying to growl! You look so cute while swinging your liddle' de-clawed & flea-bitten paws! U maaaad???

:lol:

Listen South Carolina Polesmoker, I actually registered with the board a few months ago for the sole purpose of talking smack as week one neared. But for whatever reason, I forgot... OK? Sue me! ^_^

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of those wins that you predicted for the Pansies included victories over the Bucs? Nevermind, don't even answer that because I can already sense you grimacing at the thought that the rug has been snatched out from underneath you... :lol:

Shame on you for counting us out in a brand new season! As a matter of fact, I have something I want you to think about. You see, you may smell like a mixture of "poo" and "the mange", but I do sense that you have at least a small degree of intelligence (albeit, rather delusional). So stop licking your butt hole for a moment and ponder this factoid for me:

*No team in the NFC South has finished last in the division in consecutive seasons.*

Now in light of that data, and considering all the off-season moves we've made, why would you think it would be any different this year? Please, for the sake of your sanity, don't write us off again. Ok? Thanks! ;)

Now go back to collecting hind-side turd crumbs with your tongue... :rolleyes:

LOL you're such a f*cking pussy for showing up after the game. At least the other Bucs fans posting had some balls. Falcon fans like caddieman and blankskarma, bucs fans like swashbuckler, etc have e-balls. You, sir, are just a sad little nueterd bitch.

#19 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

Awwww! Look at the liddle' puddy cat baring his liddle' baby teeth and trying to growl! You look so cute while swinging your liddle' de-clawed & flea-bitten paws! U maaaad???

Listen South Carolina Polesmoker, I actually registered with the board a few months ago for the sole purpose of talking smack as week one neared. But for whatever reason, I forgot... OK? Sue me! ^_^

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of those wins that you predicted for the Pansies included victories over the Bucs? Nevermind, don't even answer that because I can already sense you grimacing at the thought that the rug has been snatched out from underneath you... :lol:

Shame on you for counting us out in a brand new season! As a matter of fact, I have something I want you to think about. You see, you may smell like a mixture of "poo" and "the mange", but I do sense that you have at least a small degree of intelligence (albeit, rather delusional). So stop licking your butt hole for a moment and ponder this factoid for me:

*No team in the NFC South has finished last in the division in consecutive seasons.*

Now in light of that data, and considering all the off-season moves we've made, why would you think it would be any different this year? Please, for the sake of your sanity, don't write us off again. Ok? Thanks! ;)

Now go back to collecting hind-side turd crumbs with your tongue... :rolleyes:

You use more emoticons than a teenage internet whore with daddy problems.

#20 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

The Panthers certainly looked like a team that was going to win the SB to me, last week.

#21 1BucDeal

1BucDeal

PUP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Angry Aints coming to town
World Champs in Next
Then you come to the dome

And Big Cam still making bad decisions, throwing picks, fumbling, and losing you games! Someone needs to tell him to keep that Superman crap under cover until he has a winning season in the NFL! ;)

I believe this is "really" a Saints* fan with a Buc screen name. Really, really strange.

#22 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

0-4 start huh? Should of drafted more players from Rutgers and stolen some coaches from the Giants.

Also... no worries guys, I just sent a few recording devices to Ronald for him to use with the Panthers. They come in handy. We gave him the coordinates to our camera feed of the Saints* as well, so they have 24/7 surveillance of Saints* practices.

#23 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Caddieman, welcome back....I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth since you haven't posted since Matty Ice continued his stellar playoff record in the 2012 playoffs.

#24 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

inb4 we finish with a better record than the bucs

#25 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Can someone explain to me why "wine and cheese" always seems to be the burn-de-jour when leveling smack at Panthers fans? Wine and cheese is awesome, for fug's sake.

#26 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

I believe this is "really" a Saints** fan with a Buc screen name. Really, really strange.

Not strange just the typical acts of a idiot troll being stupid on an opposing teams board. You should recognize the type.

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,146 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Can someone explain to me why "wine and cheese" always seems to be the burn-de-jour when leveling smack at Panthers fans? Wine and cheese is awesome, for fug's sake.

i think it's supposed to imply that people who've dropped 20 grand on lower bowl 50 yard line PSLs typically don't pound icehouse tallboys before the game and yell death threats at visiting fans and their families. that, of course, means they're not real fans.

#28 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Caddieman, welcome back....I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth since you haven't posted since Matty Ice continued his stellar playoff record in the 2012 playoffs.

LOL at least we are there?.............what has Cam done for ya lately?...........lets see.........two picks..........carry the football like a loaf of bread............fumble that..........many many bad decisions oh yea............and lose game one in 2012 because of his bad play. But hey, he thinks he is superman!

#29 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,146 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

holy poo is your period key stuck

#30 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO