Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nine_Lives

RG3: 1st rookie QB to win Week 1 player of week

22 posts in this topic

now they've lost two of their top defensive stars very early which could conceivably put even more pressure on their rookie quarterback to carry the team.

No rebuttal...

He supposedly left the site after losing a bet on the Panthers-Saints game

He supposedly left the site after losing a bet on the Panthers-Saints game

oh so grits left the site huh.

that means it'll probably be until the next panthers loss when we see a mysterious new poster with a corn-based username who's really high on robert griffin.

oh so grits left the site huh.

that means it'll probably be until the next panthers loss when we see a mysterious new poster with a corn-based username who's really high on robert griffin.

Hi, my name is tOrTiLla and my favorite team is not the one this site is based upon, but I thought I'd sign up anyway to point out your team's flaws and short-comings, all while feigning support as cleverly disguised baiting to antagonize other members. That's pretty much my life.

amirite?

Well deserved. Redskins will be a force to be reckoned with next year because they have a real "winner" at the QB position.

Well deserved. Redskins will be a force to be reckoned with next year because they have a real "winner" at the QB position.

Except when they play the St. Louis Rams

haha, "next year"

why not this year? surely if griffin is a winner they're going to the playoffs this season.

redskins lose another close one where their defense couldn't stop a damn thing and the weight of the world was on griffin to deliver last minute heroics again

this guy sure does suck for losing all these games

1 person likes this