Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I Think We Lost and Why Others Will Lose..

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I honestly believe we lost this game because of the play in my signature.. the replacement refs are going to cause a lot of people to lose games this year and I fuging hate it..

Posted · Report post

fuging ridiculous. Who, who's even a fan of the game, doesn't know jumping on someone back before the ball comes isn't pass interference

Posted · Report post

That's rape

Posted · Report post

Damn I miss the whole defenseless player hit.

Even with that said, if I had to name one play/reason we lost the game, I would have to say it was the blocked punt.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

LaFell would have caught that ball if he wasn't fuging massacred and we would have been in business to take the lead, my dad and I both agreed there should have been some type of call on that. I agree with you

Posted · Report post

I honestly believe we lost this game because of the play in my signature.. the replacement refs are going to cause a lot of people to lose games this year and I fuging hate it..

No. I believe the reason you lost the game started up front. Poor run blocking and average run defense allowed my guys to hold on to the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Looking at that gif, it looks like it could have been called, and I'm the coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Posted · Report post

There were many factors but seeing that play right there again and the no call by the refs makes me want to break some poo. Let's move the hell on already. We lost, it's done move forward. I want to beat the Saints***. Hopefully we will get our own homefield advantage as Tampa Bay did. These refs blow ass.

Posted · Report post

this also may be why we lost

BucsJailbreak.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hopefully we will get our own homefield advantage as Tampa Bay did.

Welcome to Raymond James Stadium, we aren't quite at capacity... looks to be about 12 in attendance.... most of them have Panthers jerseys... wait... I see 2 Buccaneers fans hiding behind the Pirate Ship.

Posted · Report post

if you look closely, the referee in the back isnt even watching the play on the ball.

Posted · Report post

No. I believe the reason you lost the game started up front. Poor run blocking and average run defense allowed my guys to hold on to the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Looking at that gif, it looks like it could have been called, and I'm the coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

still need to work on that underbite, coach :)

Posted · Report post

if you look closely, the referee in the back isnt even watching the play on the ball.

Buccaneers cheerleaders do that.