Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Why I Think We Lost and Why Others Will Lose..

Guest fug   
Guest fug

I honestly believe we lost this game because of the play in my signature.. the replacement refs are going to cause a lot of people to lose games this year and I fuging hate it..

beastson    4,554

fuging ridiculous. Who, who's even a fan of the game, doesn't know jumping on someone back before the ball comes isn't pass interference

Tarheels23    742

Damn I miss the whole defenseless player hit.

Even with that said, if I had to name one play/reason we lost the game, I would have to say it was the blocked punt.

CardiacCats    377

LaFell would have caught that ball if he wasn't fuging massacred and we would have been in business to take the lead, my dad and I both agreed there should have been some type of call on that. I agree with you

Greg Schiano    14

I honestly believe we lost this game because of the play in my signature.. the replacement refs are going to cause a lot of people to lose games this year and I fuging hate it..

No. I believe the reason you lost the game started up front. Poor run blocking and average run defense allowed my guys to hold on to the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Looking at that gif, it looks like it could have been called, and I'm the coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

TheRed    18,278

There were many factors but seeing that play right there again and the no call by the refs makes me want to break some poo. Let's move the hell on already. We lost, it's done move forward. I want to beat the Saints***. Hopefully we will get our own homefield advantage as Tampa Bay did. These refs blow ass.

Greg Schiano    14

Hopefully we will get our own homefield advantage as Tampa Bay did.

Welcome to Raymond James Stadium, we aren't quite at capacity... looks to be about 12 in attendance.... most of them have Panthers jerseys... wait... I see 2 Buccaneers fans hiding behind the Pirate Ship.

Gabeking    1,716

No. I believe the reason you lost the game started up front. Poor run blocking and average run defense allowed my guys to hold on to the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Looking at that gif, it looks like it could have been called, and I'm the coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

still need to work on that underbite, coach :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TD_MURPH