Photo
- - - - -

Did The Team Overlook The Bucs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

Cant say the team overlooked them, but can say more than a few on this forum did the 38-10 (and the like) game predictions and all the talk about how easily we would trash them. It never fails to amaze me how folks who have no inside information, aren't a part of the organization, and only know what yahoo/espn/ misc. news outlets spits out, or otherwise their own loyalty, can say with such confidence that we will win against such and such team.

That's why I love this place..its always good for a few laughs. :D

meh...i had confidence in my team. they had the talent to do it. they didn't.

i'm not going to apologize for that prediction nor do i feel dumb about it. i still think they could have done it and i think they probably can the next time they meet. now we know what to expect and plan for and we'll be playing at home. 38-10 is more likely then. we should be able to do that.

#17 trix123

trix123

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Alot of huddlers as well.....lets not forget the bucs beat the Saints* and falcons last year, something we couldnt do......they were also without their best def. player in mccoy for their bad patch

#18 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

I overlooked them badly, I was 1000% sure we would destroy them. The way the Panthers played they def overlooked them.

#19 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Our o-line got raped and the play-calling and Cam's decision making were below par. We fans certainly overlooked the Bucs, but I don't think our team did. So much can happen in FA during the offseason to either hurt or improve a team, the Bucs made the right moves, and we got Tolbert.

From here on out I think we'll all be looking closely at our o-line play. Who would have thought that Wharton would have been so important?

Oh and start TD already, it's getting silly watching him on the bench. /rant.

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

If you did, I wouldn't blame you. I would have overlooked us as well.

Not me. I sure didn't.
But i know a lot of homers who thought we were going to destroy y'all easily.

I did think we were going to win but not by much. We didn't even stayed in the game. The scoreboard say nothing bout the game.