154 replies to this topic

#136 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Liked Margus Hunt last year, he really killed at blocking FGs. He's a freakishly big guy. I'd take him in the 4th even though we don't really need a DE. Could give us one helluva 4 man rotation.

#137 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

week 13

Terrance Williams WR Baylor. broke Kendall Wright record for yards from last year, but some talking heads think he is not as good as Wright. Williams is faster, has better size so i think he is just as good, and has a good chance to go in the 1st round. he had 7 catches for 175 yards and a TD vs Texas Tech.

Codarrelle Patterson WR UT. if he is not scoring pasing TDs, than he is finding another way to score either on a KO return, out the back field, or where ever he wants. he had 4 catches for 88 yards and a TD.

Bacarri Rambo S UGA. this is guy is a ball hawk, and plays the game very nasty.i think he is the top FS prospect but previous off field issues might make slide to the 2nd round.other than that he added another INT to his career and caused 2 FF and 1 FR.he ran the alley and made some great tackles

Sharrif Floyd DT Florida. this guy has impressed all year.not only can he stuff the run, but he can also push the pocket and is a decent pass rusher. also has the athletic ability to line up at DE were he played last season but this guy is the ideal 3 tech or 5 tech in an odd front. he had a good game vs FSU and stayed in there back field, were he had a sack. should have had 2 but missed the QB on the 1st.

Stedman Bailey WR WVU. coming off a 13 catch 205 yard and 4 TD vs Oklahoma last week, he put up 7 catches for 82 yards and a TD. he is looking like he was at the beginning of the season.

Kenny Stills WR Oklahoma. coming off 10 catches for 91 yards and 4 TDs last week, he had another productive game vs Oklahoma St with 9 catches 103 yards and a TD.

Bjoern Werner DE Florida St. he had his way with the RT from Florida.3 sacks, a FR were he caught the ball in mid air.

Cody Hoffman WR BYU.a 6'4 215 pound guy that has been producing since stepping onto campus in provo. had a stat line vs New Mexico that read 12 catches for 182 yards and 5 TDs.

this team has to get a WR this year, and there are some pretty good 1s that will be there.

#138 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

I want Patterson, but I think he's been rated the #1 WR prospect here lately. I think he goes in the first.

#139 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Floyd also looks to be a good prospect. He was destroying FSUs Oline.

#140 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

I want Patterson, but I think he's been rated the #1 WR prospect here lately. I think he goes in the first.

Is he? Man I have a feeling that if he enters, he'll be the no.3-4 WR off the board. I can't see him falling into the 2nd.

PFT did talk about how Bray, Hunter, and Patterson all declined to make commitment about entering the draft though. But with the firing of Dooley, I'm thinking Hunter and Patterson will def enters the draft.

#141 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

Is he? Man I have a feeling that if he enters, he'll be the no.3-4 WR off the board. I can't see him falling into the 2nd.

PFT did talk about how Bray, Hunter, and Patterson all declined to make commitment about entering the draft though. But with the firing of Dooley, I'm thinking Hunter and Patterson will def enters the draft.

i think all 3 go and declare. i also see Patterson as the 3rd or 4th WR taken, hopefully he slides into the 2nd.

#142 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

Yeah there's a couple draft guys that have Patterson#1, Allen#2 and Hunter#3. Kiper was one of them (I know Kiper sux)

#143 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

another guy i am interested in is Brandon Coleman Big(6'6 220) WR from rutgers.

#144 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Keenan Allen is declaring

Cal junior WR Keenan Allen has declared for the 2013 NFL Draft.
Allen finished the season on the sideline due to a PCL injury, but there is plenty of tape on the junior for evaluators to get a good feel for him. From a scouting perspective, Allen was somewhat unlucky to be catching passes from an erratic quarterback in Zach Maynard, but he possesses ideal size and creates separation with a nice burst out of breaks. We expect Allen to be one of the top names in the receiver group throughout the process.

#145 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

STAR STAR STAR STAR STAR!!!!!!!
5 STARS!

Star will be a STAR in this league!!! A big fat one to be exact.

#146 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

I can't remember if this guy's name has been thrown out here yet, but keep an eye out for Ezekiel Ansah.
6' 6" 270 lb DE out of BYU, moved to the US from Ghana and used to be a track star in the 200 meter.
Very raw, but has what looks like very good upside. Played 4-3 DE, 3-4 DE, Rush OLB, and NT for BYU, violent hands and can shed well, pad level gets high often and pass rush is pretty limited at this point. Don't be surprised if he's a 2nd or even first round pick.
Doubt the Panthers take him, but very intriguing prospect.

#147 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,032 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

He does look interesting, but I've seen him mocked in the 1st in a lot of mocks. No way the Panthers get him with such glaring other needs.

#148 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

I can't remember if this guy's name has been thrown out here yet, but keep an eye out for Ezekiel Ansah.
6' 6" 270 lb DE out of BYU, moved to the US from Ghana and used to be a track star in the 200 meter.
Very raw, but has what looks like very good upside. Played 4-3 DE, 3-4 DE, Rush OLB, and NT for BYU, violent hands and can shed well, pad level gets high often and pass rush is pretty limited at this point. Don't be surprised if he's a 2nd or even first round pick.
Doubt the Panthers take him, but very intriguing prospect.

dude looks like a monster, just 3 years ago teammates had to help him put his equipment on. i think he rises like JPP did during the draft process, cant wait to watch him in their bowl game.

#149 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Would like to see us get Tyler Eifert (Notre Dame TE) in the 2nd round if he falls to us.

#150 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Would like to see us get Tyler Eifert (Notre Dame TE) in the 2nd round if he falls to us.

If he's there, we better be all over him.
He's a huge redzone threat.
He's being compared to Fasano which it's clearly an understatement . He's much better than Fasano.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com