HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GAAAD DAYUM!

The correct answer is making off with booty

#17 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:53 PM

You guys were blacked out like your home games.

#18 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

You guys were blacked out like your home games.

Well since you seem to know so much about it, how about you come forward about it and stop being a chicken poo?

Still waiting on the Mods.....

#19 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,496 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

mods can't do much about it.

Only the admins (Zod, Kurb, Scrum) can do IP stuff, mods just swab the poop deck around here.

#20 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

lol

#21 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

OP IRL: Posted Image

#22 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

OP IRL: Posted Image

Dude.... burn in hell. Spend one day with the person in that gif and you come back tell me how funny mocking the mentally handicapped is. Spend one fuging day in his shoes and tell me you don't thank God for what little intelligence you've been blessed with.

Actually, go ahead and have a mentally handicapped child and you tell me just how funny is when he/she is 13 and you still have to wipe their ass.

#23 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

mods can't do much about it.

Only the admins (Zod, Kurb, Scrum) can do IP stuff, mods just swab the poop deck around here.

Either way man, if you can get someone on it do it. If you all wanted me gone all they had to do was say so.

And even then I know they wouldn't be serious.

I'll be back in a few days

#24 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Dude.... burn in hell. Spend one day with the person in that gif and you come back tell me how funny mocking the mentally handicapped is. Spend one fuging day in his shoes and tell me you don't thank God for what little intelligence you've been blessed with.

Actually, go ahead and have a mentally handicapped child and you tell me just how funny is when he/she is 13 and you still have to wipe their ass.

Posted Image

#25 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 34,015 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

Your righteous indignation would mean something if this wasn't the "no holds barred" smack forum, of a rival team's site, on the internet, where literally anything is in play... you asked for it dude. lol

#28 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image

#29 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Seems like you took this a little personal, from what I seen from your post you seem to be a troll. But at the same time, its seems like your serious about these guys using GIFs of mentally handicapped people. I have a niece with downs, and I know how hard it is. If you cant take a joke go back to the Tampa message boards......

#30 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com