19 replies to this topic

#16 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'm no mechanic but i have a 04 Dodge Dakota SLT, it hasn't sat for any extended amount of time, and the motor also does that weird high low thing after a few minutes, donno why...never had a problem outta the truck its been great so it might just be something that dodge's of that year did i donno...

#17 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

I'll give you $2500 for it and you won't have to worry about doing anything else to it or it breaking down on you down the road.

#18 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

take the dead hookers out of the back and check it closely for hidden compartments full of drugs!

I take it you did a lein check etc? I'm always cautious when a deal is too good to be true and this sounds too cheap

#19 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

I'm no mechanic but i have a 04 Dodge Dakota SLT, it hasn't sat for any extended amount of time, and the motor also does that weird high low thing after a few minutes, donno why...never had a problem outta the truck its been great so it might just be something that dodge's of that year did i donno...

Does it have an idle air control valve? My mustang was doing that and that's what it was

#20 pir8fan05

pir8fan05

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

Make sure the fluids aren't empty. Especially the gas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com