Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pox 08

Were the Saints* kicking Cam when he was down without a helmet on?

64 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who noticed before stews td they went straight for his ankle? Thugs. Stew stomped in end zone to tell me to fug off

Yep, it was right as Stewart was being pushed out of bounds. Dude dove head first right at his ankle. Stewart immediately got in his face and let him have it. I think that was why he was extra pumped on the TD.

I watched the scrum when Cam's helmet came off .. the saints were out of line, but its the saints.. screw them!

Was on the other side, so didn't get a chance to see what was going on real-time.

The crowd roared and nobody really knew why (around me) at the time.

Am I the only one who noticed before stews td they went straight for his ankle? Thugs. Stew stomped in end zone to tell me to fug off

Too much static about the crowd being good weather fans..who cares.

J Stew was running out of bounds and the MLB chasing him dove right at his ankles from behind..stew avoided it barely and went after him with some finger pointing..of course Mike Martz and Ron Pitts were busy trying to remember the names of the two teams and probally running some Katrina tribute to even comment on it.

J stew gets an ankle dive..Cam gets a near face stomping and hands walked on...Hangman gets shoved in the back after being done with a block and walking back...

Stay classy.

next game in new orleans should be fun.

drop their drawers and spank them in front of their own home town.

1 person likes this

Saints* were tugging on our helmets late almost every play trying to pull them off.

Who the fug does that? Seriously.

The Saints are a bunch of dirty bunch of @&%holes. I noticed that they ripped Cam's helment off every chance they got.

I was like "WATDAFUG DOES SUH PLAY FOR THEM OR SOMETHING WHERE DAFUG ARE THOSE TROGLODITE REFS?!" I was yelling quite loudly, I was pretty sure they could hear me down the street.

I'm sorry if this is already been asked....I did not see a thread about it on the front page

I just caught a glimpse of it and I swear it looked like he was being deliberately kicked.

Was I seeing things, and maybe it was just accidental contact as the players were getting up or was he really being kicked?

When Cam was down without his helment, the replays looked like the Saints were trying to pound him in the head. I hope the NFL looks at this and agrees with what i saw.

thugs!

1 person likes this

I'm glad someone else saw this poo. I was PISSED watching live and even went back to look. Either it was some camera trickery, or the league has some explaining to do. I get that some poo goes down at the bottom of piles, but this was in clear view in front of the cameras.

If you read Cam's lips on the replay it looks like he tells the ref when he's getting up, "They were trying to step on my f*****g hand." Of course these are replacement refs so they have their flags sewn in their pockets.

I'm glad someone else saw this poo. I was PISSED watching live and even went back to look. Either it was some camera trickery, or the league has some explaining to do. I get that some poo goes down at the bottom of piles, but this was in clear view in front of the cameras.

I'm still hoping it wasn't how it looked. No matter how dirty a team is perceived, you have to hope that there's a line they won't cross. If that makes any sense.