Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

People who don't get the NFL Network like in Charleston for example wont be seeing the game?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

they only have Comcast in Charleston right?

both.

Posted

Pretty much every cable/satellite provider now has the NFLN except Time Warner.

i had to leave charter for time warner when i moved to the eastern half of the state and miss the hell out of it. they got NFL network last year too i think.

TW is just a complete poo company.

Posted

Anyone in the Wilmington area know if it is going to be broadcast over the air? If so who would have it? Fox?

Posted

I got a working wife Thur, a kid, and no NFLN.....

bar sounds great but it isn't happenin with a 1 yr old.

can anyone pm me a good place that I may find the game on the web. pretty please

PM sent.

Posted

Internet.

THE way to go. FIRST and foremost, so get your ducks in a ROW. EUphoria will be yours..

I hope you can decipher my code...

I also hear if you get VIP BOX seats. .TV isn't an issue.

Code applies.

Posted

Living in Charleston myself. I have indeed NFLN with Comcast and it works well for me... so excited about the upcoming game (and still excited about the Saints game.... Dutch from origin but a die-hard Panther fan since 1996 :)

Posted

Man, guess I won't get to see it here in Winston. This sucks

Posted

I live in Charleston. Lucky I have NFLN...but this preseason on our Thurs night game it was on local too. I think the programming just doesn't show in the guides. But it will probably come on.

Posted

Anyone in the Wilmington area know if it is going to be broadcast over the air? If so who would have it? Fox?

Pretty sure it won't be on TV here anywhere...

I'm going to my dads, he has DirecTV. I need to bite the bullet and get it too...

Posted

No. Did you read this thread? Only WSOC and the NFL Network are carrying it (unless you live in New York).

Posted

That really sucks - I dont see how the NFL can make more money keeping it to a select few who can afford their absurd station rather than by broadcasting it to tens of milions of homes and collecting the advertising revenues.

If I cant get a good feed I guess Ill have to listen to Mick.

Posted

That really sucks - I dont see how the NFL can make more money keeping it to a select few who can afford their absurd station rather than by broadcasting it to tens of milions of homes and collecting the advertising revenues.

The NFL had their highest rating ever last Thursday. The NFL Network is doing just fine. Time Warner is the only major hold out.