Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turner DUI

52 posts in this topic

Posted

The Falcons could have a log lined up at RB and they'd still whoop the Panthers. This changes nothing.

You mad that the Falcons aren't likeable?

Posted

You mad that the Falcons aren't likeable?

Likeability or popularity doesn't concern me. Winning games is what I value. Although I can understand how your outlook could shift after years of futility.

Posted

Likeability or popularity doesn't concern me. Winning games is what I value. Although I can understand how your outlook could shift after years of futility.

So you just became a Falcon fan in 2010.

Posted

So you just became a Falcon fan in 2010.

Now your just projecting.

Posted

i bet you do understand cha ching

Posted

Clocked at 97mph while under the influence?

One dumb motherfracker.

Posted

the Falcons are a horrible example of mentors for any kid. I hope the NFL takes action to correct this franchise's problems.. I have to assume it starts with a lack of leadership.

Posted

So what do you value in the playoff?

Posted

the Falcons are a horrible example of mentors for any kid. I hope the NFL takes action to correct this franchise's problems.. I have to assume it starts with a lack of leadership.

ray edwards also should have been ejected and suspended after the scrum on monday night.

what a paradigm of class that organization is. cam newton puts a towel over his head though so he's a thug.

1 person likes this

Posted

What exactly has ya team won that's so meaningful?

Posted

an interesting question.

i'll do some research on it. let's start by launching game rewind and watching their 2011 playoff game against the giants.

Posted

Good point fellow rival. But if you don't view regular season wins as an integral part in taking the next step then I don't know what to tell you.