Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Van Pelt thinks Cam has a "me me me" attitude

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

SVP and the cohost on his radio show where talking about Cam. They acknowledged he has skills, but they said there was something they didn't like about him. They couldn't put their finger on it, but they brought up some points about his college issues and how "he celebrates away from his teammates in the endzone".

I called him out on twitter telling him to stop hating on Cam, and he responds with "@notthefakeSVP: hate? Grow up. I don't love the me me me as I acknowledge his greatness."

What a tool. These national media guys love bumping their gums about poo they have no idea about. /rant

Posted · Report post

After reading that article about Bob Griffin and crying about the Rams. I bet SVP likes that ass hole too. I'm done with most ESPN employees. Keyshawn, Hodge, Jerry Rice, and a few others that love Cam I will listen to. Matt Light as well.

Posted · Report post

qB7b6.gif

Posted · Report post

double post

Posted · Report post

and we are supposed to care what a goofy, balding, nerd, with bad eye sight says?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

^^ i sure don't. i don't even know who he is.

Posted · Report post

SVP is one of the few at ESPN that I do like... he's obviously entitled to his opinion and we're obviously entitled to disagree with him...

I think what a lot of people see in Cam is that his intense desire to win comes across as arrogance... I don't think it's that at all. I just think he wants to win so badly, it comes across in a way some people don't like.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He should stick to golf.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

SVP is one of the few at ESPN that I do like... he's obviously entitled to his opinion and we're obviously entitled to disagree with him...

I think what a lot of people see in Cam is that his intense desire to win comes across as arrogance... I don't think it's that at all. I just think he wants to win so badly, it comes across in a way some people don't like.

he also wants to be one of the greatest to play the game and thinks he can achieve that. people don't like that.

Posted · Report post

He went on to say that Cam is more selfish than ANY other QB in the league.

We shouldn't really care what he says, but I like knowing what the national talking heads think about our guy.

HATE HATE HATE

56095738_15d318e0141.jpg

Posted · Report post

It will always be something. Comes w/ territory

Posted · Report post

The way they clipped Cam's last press conference tries to make that impression on the viewer. ESPN editing dept.. ftw