• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 PantherBlue

PantherBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

Not only did we get out played, we got out coached too. Thought we would be better on Defense than what I've seen with Rivera as head coach.. :(

#47 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,479 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Thomas Davis has looked solid.

Kuechly and Davis IMO haven't been used properly and or enough.

Beason is getting too much work. I don't care if he is our MLB.....his play is weak right now. Kuechly has a rough first series or so at Tampa.....he has been solid ever since.

All of there coverage has been bad. Not really going to fault Keek on this because of being a rookie but Davis,Anderson, and Beason all have looked like poo in coverage. Still if we had a scheme worth a damn we would not have to worry so much about coverage. After the Saints game people were bragging we didnt have to blitz to cause pressure on Brees. I was thinking oh god lets hope we dont go in with that attitude with the Giants and we did. Nothing complex about what we did tonight. I could have carved up our defense.

#48 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

We need to spend all next week learning how to defend the slant route.

Josh Norman got ABUSED.

#49 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

How much of our issues have to do with teams having tape on Cam now? We are basically playing the same way we did lasy season with Cam. We'll have games where it works of course, but if we have many more where it doesn't, Chud needs to think about creating different ways of using Cam. Options, bullet throws, and run it yourself... that's all Cam is right now. When it works, it's exciting as fug, when it doesn't it makes you wonder. Cam needs to add some weapons to HIS game.

I say little....

Read option has only imploded without Stewart. That's it.

Chud just stinks his 2nd year I think. The Cam draws are Fox like.....too predictable this year. That isn't film on Cam....that is a predictable OC

#50 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,971 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Any type of passer in the league doesn't require his OC developing intricate schemes to deceive defenses to make him succeed

It's clear we're trying to develop Cam as a pocket passer. He makes some phenomenal throws at times...but it's like we're either doing a designed bologne option run or telling him to be Mr. Shotgun Statue. No in between, no rolling out and its befuzzling

#51 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,479 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

We need to spend all next week learning how to defend the slant route.

Josh Norman got ABUSED.

Slant routes are all about timing and we did nothing to disrupt that. We did nothing to disrupt anything last night TBH.

#52 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

Uhhh, no. A 5-year old would be naive enough to believe he's not what he has proven to be thus far. A failure.

And incredibly, he didn't even take any ownership of it in the post game. He kept referring to the players as if he had no hand in the preparation.

I'm not disagreeing, he ain't getting it done. Lot of games left but time is becoming Rivera's enemy.

#53 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

McDermott/Rivera have one of the worst schemes I have ever seen. They make me long for the days of Trgovac/Fox.

#54 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

I have to agree. Rivera needs to show me something. Not just going to blindly root anymore for the guy

#55 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Rivera is an idiot.

Chud is an idiot.

McDerpit is an idiot.

We suck.

No hope.

Atlanta dropping 50 on us.

Atlanta dropping 75

#56 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

"Not having Stewart really changed our game plan"

This was the problem. It changed the gameplan back to the Tampa Bay one that did not work. Your gameplan for when Stewart out is wrong.

#57 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

This was the problem. It changed the gameplan back to the Tampa Bay one that did not work. Your gameplan for when Stewart out is wrong.

Yep. When he is back for Atl....it magically will work again. People want to over think it....but the read option simply runs different without Stewart. Ds can then play different. More put on the OL. All a snow ball effect.

#58 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

McDermott/Rivera have one of the worst schemes I have ever seen. They make me long for the days of Trgovac/Fox.

I don't long for the Late of years.....they were pathetic.

But change for the sake of change isn't good. Not sure what we call this scheme. No idea what they were trying to do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.