Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Presser

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, just saw his postgame presser. He really needs to work on his demeanor and attitude in these presser's. That was not a leader of ANY football team I saw giving that presser. He always looks miserable talking to the media but when we lose he is terrible. You lost the game, Man up, answer the questions and move on. I can appreciate the passion he brings and his desire to win but man that presser was embarrasing. I am a big CAM fan but I don't know that this is the face of the franchise anybody wants to see. He is a young guy with tremendous passion to win, and he will learn over time, i just hope it is sooner than later.

2 people like this

Posted

Trollin', trollin', trollin'.

Posted

You must not watch press conferences for other teams when they lose. Tom Brady gets downright surly. Peyton calls teammates idiots. It happens, gtf over it.

Posted

Not trolling.

Did you see the press conference. That show has gotten really old. It's time to 'man-up'.

1 person likes this

Posted

You'd think he'd be used to losing by now?

Posted

I got no issue with someone who doesn't handle losing well.....

Need more like it....less who just brush it off as part of the game

Posted

He looked like he was drugged, or about to fuging fall asleep up there last night. That poo was terrible. He literally had his eyes shut for about 75% of the press conference.

Posted

A very big baby. The presser was really kind of creepy-- with the eyes closed. That little performance is an ominous sign for this team (that and the drubbing on the field, of course).

Posted

love the guys talent but crying baby mode is not swag!

Posted

He's still a little kid.

Posted

Those who handle losing well are LOSER.

Posted

You'd think he'd be used to losing by now?

What did Matty Ryan ever win in college?

Can newton has as many playoff wins as Ryan does already!

Only thing Matty ever ices is your chances at winning a big game. Lol. Enjoy drafting another new QB of the future in 3 years when the Boston college pussy is 3 more losses deep in January