Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPF4LIFE

Frank Alexander should start

20 posts in this topic

Alexander is a beast, he makes more plays with his time than anyone!

But seriously PISSED at Carolina. Spend alot of money on the ticket, hotel, food, bought 300 dollars worse of crap at the store... shitt man. And that's what they Give me? That crap?? poo that was embarrassing.... but they made their money... but not me. went broke on this game getting pumped all week couldn't sleep and i get embarrassed at home on prime time. man it just hurts man. laugh at me if you want but it just sucks. just a complete let down. Aint gunna single out anyone and blame anyone but poo!!! i was a man and wore my panther poo all that night and today. gotta hold strong

2 people like this

Hardy puts too much in his facepaint, entrance, and measurements rather than his actual play

1-We are paying him $76 million that is top of the line talent

He really was on a terrible line last year, but you're still right. 9 sacks in 18 games since that contract isn't worth the investment. I hope Alexander pans out, otherwise they've made no move to add another pass rusher to help make CJ effective.

Start Alexander. Move Kuechly to FS. Start Sherrod at CB2. Move Norman to nickle corner. All defensive problems solved.

Peppers got 100mill in Chicago plays on a better line and has had 21 sacks since 2010. CJ got 72 mill plays on a crap line in Carolina and has had 19.5 sacks since 2010. Get someone on this line to pull a double team once in a while to free up CJ and opinions will change.

What does it say about how a team is run when their best option is to start yet another mid-round rookie?