Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want to defend Joe Adams

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He had 2 fumbles Thursday.... He played like ass like the rest of the team. But you can tell this kid is explosive and ready to become lethal. He is a young player and we have to watch him go through the growing pains but I think he has what it takes to become one of the best returners in the league, you can tell he's simply faster and more explosive than Pilares. I think he will be very good and dangerous if we're patient, you knew he was going to have some fumbles this year. The LAST thing we need to do is go back to Pilares-Edwards. It's obvious neither are as dangerous as Adams, they may just be a little better at holding on to the rock right now but Adams will get it fixed.

I really like what I'm seeing from him right now, you can tell he's eager to make an impact and that eagerness may be why we've seen a few fumbles from him so far. I can just tell from watching him compared to Pilares and Edwards hes more dangerous. I'm still high on him as a returner.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

The blocking is absolutely TERRIBLE.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Im not sure why they are asking for him to take the ball out of the end zone so deep but its not working. Also I have come to the fact we could have Hester and he still would be shitty with the crapy blocking we do.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Im not sure why they are asking for him to take the ball out of the end zone so deep but its not working. Also I have come to the fact we could have Hester and he still would be shitty with the crapy blocking we do.

Probably bc we have zero defense......and if ST doesn't give Cam something it is a repeat of last year. we go out every week asking a young QB to beat everyone......which is a touch task when teams are actually complete teams Lin all 3 phases.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He had a bad night under the bright lights against the world champions... he'll pull it together.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The blocking is absolutely TERRIBLE.

It is indeed. We've never had good special teams

Posted · Report post

He had a bad night under the bright lights against the world champions... he'll pull it together.

Dont forget short week for the rookie.

Posted · Report post

It is indeed. We've never had good special teams

mark Jones had GREAT blocking.....if only he had talent he would have had multiple TDs

Posted · Report post

Just once I want to see Adams have a run like he did against TENN last year.

Posted · Report post

Probably bc we have zero defense......and if ST doesn't give Cam something it is a repeat of last year. we go out every week asking a young QB to beat everyone......which is a touch task when teams are actually complete teams Lin all 3 phases.

Yea its does seem like we are looking for that spark but it starts with the defense. With the defense was half as creative as our offense is.

Posted · Report post

What has anyone seen from this guy? I haven't seen a damn thing. He's 23rd in kick returns and 20th in punt returns and has 2 fumbles to go along with it

Posted · Report post

3rd game of Career.

Slow down.