102 replies to this topic

#31 Falcon4life

Falcon4life

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

you guys are too funny, I love reading these posts, it's like watching fat girls talk poo about skinny girls.

while you guys stuff your faces over all the eggs you've laid I'll enjoy watching our much improved defence scramble Cam into an omlet

#32 Falcon4life

Falcon4life

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

Meh it's not even a real arrest.

I guess the whole team will be arrested for the double homicide coming up this sunday

#33 Falcon4life

Falcon4life

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

The Atlanta Falcons are a solid favorite with a 74% chance to beat the
Carolina Panthers. Michael Turner is projected for 69 rushing yards and a 54% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 25% of simulations where Carolina Panthers wins, Cam Newton averages 1.34 TD passes vs 0.96 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.06 TDs to 1.79 interceptions. Cam Newton averages 53 rushing yards and 0.72 rushing TDs when Carolina Panthers wins and 30 yards and 0.31 TDs in losses. The Atlanta Falcons has a 53% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 89% of the time via accuscore

#34 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

When The Ice Man gets done with him, they'll be calling him Private Munnerlyn. Jus sayin....

Lmao, had to give pie where pie is due. But yeah, they're gonna be calling him 'Private Munnerlyn' alright after the Falcons get accustomed to having his nuts in their face all game long.

#35 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

The Atlanta Falcons are a solid favorite with a 74% chance to beat the
Carolina Panthers. Michael Turner is projected for 69 rushing yards and a 54% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 25% of simulations where Carolina Panthers wins, Cam Newton averages 1.34 TD passes vs 0.96 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.06 TDs to 1.79 interceptions. Cam Newton averages 53 rushing yards and 0.72 rushing TDs when Carolina Panthers wins and 30 yards and 0.31 TDs in losses. The Atlanta Falcons has a 53% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 89% of the time via accuscore

Too many stats for the smack forum. This forum is reserved for name calling and mindless poo talk.

#36 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,118 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

This is kinda like on the playground when there is one kid just running his mouth to another kid and he just standing there waiting for the bell to ring. Then all of a sudden the kid who is just standing there taking it finally gets feed up and just turns around and smacks the taste out of his mouth of the kid who just didnt know when to stop. That moment will be sunday and after that you wont be able to taste all that vinegar in that nasty meat you fellas call bbq lol

long winded smack... BRILLIANT!

#37 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

SCP is the undisputed king of poo talking in this forum. I couldn't come up with funnier, more true stuff like that ^ if I spent a week on it... so...

What he said. fug you Falcons.

going to have to disagree.

#38 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,603 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

going to have to disagree.

Who do you think is?

#39 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

Who do you think is?

i don't have anyone to nominate but when someone poo-talks their own team more than the opposing one i think they're doing it wrong

#40 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

What's hilarious is that Falcunts fans think that they actually have a good team. Somehow beating the Chefs, John Fox and Norv Turner is something to be proud of and beat your chest about.

Don't worry, come week two of the playoffs, you'll be sitting there right along side us, watching the game on the big screen at BW3. Then, next April you can go get some more wings and beer, while the rest of the league is drafting new, young talent.

#41 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

i don't have anyone to nominate but when someone poo-talks their own team more than the opposing one i think they're doing it wrong

Sorry, but even in something as light hearted as the smack forum I can't bring myself to say Captain is gonna check Julio.

#42 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

John Abraham got arrested lolollol you cant make this poo up. Bunch of fugging thugs.

You can take the thug out of the ghetto (atlanta) but cant take the ghetto out of the thug!

Two words.....................Rae Carruth. Now STFU!

#43 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,760 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

reading quality smack is like getting off a plane in colorado and breathing in crisp clear mountain air for the first time.

scp if you're ever in greensboro on one of your trips swing by my bar, your drinks are on me

#44 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

I'll enjoy watching our much improved defence scramble Cam into an omlet

People from Atlanta that spell defense with a "c" annoy the ever living fug out of me.

#45 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

Two words.....................Rae Carruth. Now STFU!

Don't you own a jersey with Dirty Bird #69 airbrushed on it? I believe that means you should be the one shutting the fug up. I'd rather be seen hanging with Rae Carruth than some Eminem wanna be in a Dirty Bird 69 cheap high quality jersey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.