Rivera is a joke.

#93 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

My god you are fuging dense. I was responding to SCP whom expected me to relentlessly lambaste your shitty team and fan base. I explained why I didn't and here you are, with your tired, pre-packaged 'troll' drivel.

Grow the fug up idiot, not every non-Panthers fan isn't a fugin troll.

Christ, which one of you SC regulars are going to claim for Mr. Windowlicker here?

Again, quit flattering yourself. You can claim to be anthing you want but youre just some lame ass opposing team fan on this board. No different then any of the other idiots posting here representing some other team. So dont get so butthurt when you get called out simpleton. Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Pussy, Troll, Troll, Troll.

#94 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

Sorry, I couldn't understand you with being bombarded with 4-0 awesomeness!!11!

I actually thought we were gonna lose by 3 touchdowns so I am up 1-0 in the moral victory department. Meh, better you guys are 4-0 than the Saints. Until we meet again on Dec 9, I wish the Falcons nothing but failure. Good game.

#95 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Again, quit flattering yourself. You can claim to be anthing you want but youre just some lame ass opposing team fan on this board. No different then any of the other idiots posting here representing some other team. So dont get so butthurt when you get called out simpleton. Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Pussy, Troll, Troll, Troll.

My Gawd you are fuging clueless. It's no wonder your fellow Panther fans have thrown your ass under the bus several times.

Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle, don't believe me ask PhillyB or SCP.

Have you ever been to a Panthers away game? I can picture it now, you walking through the turn-style, stinking of stale beer and body oder, freaking out at the 50,000 trolls that made it to the game.

Christ, what do you do at the local BW3? Walk in and start pointing out the trolls to your obese girlfriend. "Look Honey, it's a Buc's troll." "There's a couple of Patriots trolls, they're the worst."

Do you have any co-workers that aren't Panther fans? I can see you walking in the Back-door of the local McD's your 19 year old manager asks you to man the fry station and your response of 'Sure Troll' was to be expected because he's a Jets fan.

Any family or friends that are not Panther fans. I can imagine the Christmas cards "Happy Holidays Filthy Troll" RSVP to your sisters wedding "I'll attend the union of you and that troll"

GMAFB!!

#96 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

I actually thought we were gonna lose by 3 touchdowns so I am up 1-0 in the moral victory department. Meh, better you guys are 4-0 than the Saints. Until we meet again on Dec 9, I wish the Falcons nothing but failure. Good game.

Moral victory? Sweet!!! How many of those do you need to make the play-offs?

#97 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

My Gawd you are fuging clueless. It's no wonder your fellow Panther fans have thrown your ass under the bus several times.

Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle, don't believe me ask PhillyB or SCP.

Have you ever been to a Panthers away game? I can picture it now, you walking through the turn-style, stinking of stale beer and body oder, freaking out at the 50,000 trolls that made it to the game.

Christ, what do you do at the local BW3? Walk in and start pointing out the trolls to your obese girlfriend. "Look Honey, it's a Buc's troll." "There's a couple of Patriots trolls, they're the worst."

Do you have any co-workers that aren't Panther fans? I can see you walking in the Back-door of the local McD's your 19 year old manager asks you to man the fry station and your response of 'Sure Troll' was to be expected because he's a Jets fan.

Any family or friends that are not Panther fans. I can imagine the Christmas cards "Happy Holidays Filthy Troll" RSVP to your sisters wedding "I'll attend the union of you and that troll"

GMAFB!!

Pure stupidity and ignorance. You definately epitomise "Troll". I have seen nothing but disrespect from your idiotic posts here in the smack. Otherwise i wouldnt address you. How my fellow Panthers fan posters here feel about me is not my concern. Weak minded, sensitive little clowns like you are. Youre fun to play with. Try to relax simpleton.

#98 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Moral victory? Sweet!!! How many of those do you need to make the play-offs?

Matt Ryan should know since all he has is moral playoff wins.

And the answer is 3.14159265

#99 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

the answer is 3.14159265

Really, then Cam's just .14 moral victories away from a play-off appearance from the last three Falcons games alone.

I'm sure he'll choreographically do the A-Town Stomp followed by the Superman Shirt-pop once he hears the news. Unfortunately, the Panthers will still lose.

#100 Falcon4life

Falcon4life

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

#101 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Really, then Cam's just .14 moral victories away from a play-off appearance from the last three Falcons games alone.

I'm sure he'll choreographically do the A-Town Stomp followed by the Superman Shirt-pop once he hears the news. Unfortunately, the Panthers will still lose.

You are a "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" lying troll.

#102 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

Yep, Taints fans are awful fugging quite this year. Kind of like the 40 years prior to 2009. They have all dusted off their Tom Brady jerseys.

And I'm betting a lot of them are also dusting off their "Aints" paper bags to wear over their heads again. Gotta love it. Heard the newest "knock-knock" joke yet?

Knock, Knock...
Who Dat...
Owen....
Owen who?
Owen Four....har, har, har!

#103 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Out coached. How can Rivera not go for it on 4th and one against that sorry Falcons D knowing our sorry D was gonna give up a score regardless. Sorry Falcon fags, we lost that game because our coaching staff sucks. You guys aren't as good as you think you are.

Yeah, sigh. We are who I was afraid we are!! Dammit!! Same ol' Foulkins, lulz. In fact, Cam and Rivera were the keys to our victory. O da ironing.... If Rivera goes for it on 4th down, you probably make the first down 99 out of every 100 tries. Redskins gonna beat us like rented mules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com