Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Peter King: Torrey Smith Should Teach Cam Newton Life Lessons 101

84 posts in this topic

Article is about how Cam should be more of a leader even while he's loosing on the field.

I guess tell Favre he shouldve stayed home after his father's death.

I don't even comprehend wtf you're talking about.

I didn't say anyone should stay home. I said that everyone handles something differently.

As fans we need to get a grip on how we should accept Cam's gameplay, does everyone accept Cam to be that high skill player that can sometimes take over a game and win for you or that player that takes on a greater leadership role and utilize the tools at his disposal as a franchise quarterback.

That fat oaf been frothing at the mouth to take another shot a Cam. Torrey Smith is grieving right now and he chooses to compare situations because he has a personal be against Cam. This is stupid and someone needs to call him out for this. The fact that Schefter agrees and retweeted what he said ... eff it, I ain't listening to these twerps anymore.

i'm sure torrey smith appreciates peter king speaking for him in the wake of such a personal tragedy

Cam deserves all the criticism he is receiving.

1 person likes this

I don't even comprehend wtf you're talking about.

I didn't say anyone should stay home. I said that everyone handles something differently.

Good

While I'm sure Torrey Smith could give great advice on playing WR shortly after suffering a family trajedy, I'm not sure how that is going to help Cam prepare for Atlanta's defense this week

Cam, just look at Rae Carruth. That's the path you are heading down.

--The national media

Hopefully we got Cam a good life coach...

melfi.jpg

Cam needs to save that woe is me poo for his girlfriend.

Win or lose he needs to stand on the sidelines engaged in the game and then handle the press conf like a man. The pouting is so fuging Pop Warner that is reflects poorly on the entire team.

He needs to lead and you cant do it only when things are going good.

Seams like we've been down the "physical freak and gifted athlete who cant/wont be a leader" road once before.

1 person likes this

Condolences to Torrey Smith,but that shits irrelevant to Cam

Cam needs to save that woe is me poo for his girlfriend.

Win or lose he needs to stand on the sidelines engaged in the game and then handle the press conf like a man. The pouting is so fuging Pop Warner that is reflects poorly on the entire team.

He needs to lead and you cant do it only when things are going good.

Seams like we've been down the "physical freak and gifted athlete who cant/wont be a leader" road once before.

We weren't gonna win that game no matter how much Cam "lead", guess what? Beason is a five season captain and even he looked dejected on the sideline with Kuechly.