• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

@SteveSmith89 Hey Steve, anyway I can get in on this foot washing thing you do? Let me know, thanks. Rex Ryan

#17 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,194 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

I think the first jersey I'm going to buy is a blue steve smith one.....haven't bought a jersey in a longggg time

#18 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

Steve who?

#19 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

#20 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,063 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:57 PM

This man needs a ring...

It's supposed to be a charming, uplifting story but I just felt sad watching it.

#21 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,821 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

This is why I didn't want Chad Johnson on this team and I'm glad he's not. Yes he and Smitty were teammates in college. Yes they had fun going back and forth trying to top each other with TD celebrations. However, Steve Smith has grown as a man, as a leader, and so much more. Ocho Cinco may not be in the league soon, but Smitty, he's a potential hall of famer. While Chad was putting on pretend gold jackets, Smitty has been on the field focused on the game. Not for self accolades, but to bring a Championship to Carolina. When you have the talent and ability and you put your heart into the team the records and all that nice stuff will follow. Steve has had his moments, but can you name one wide out in the league right now that wasn't drafted in the first round that you'd rather have than him? No you can't cause while a lot of guys were handed their spot, Smitty fought for his and kept it. From special teams to #1 receiver.

#22 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

NO UH GUYS HE HAS TATTOOS AND YELLS AND CAUGHT A BUNCH OF TD'S ON MY TEAM DURHURRHRURHRRURR

#23 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

Is that Keith David narrating?

courtney b vance

#24 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

• ALL-PRO
  • 701 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Steve is just a class act, he grew and learnd from his mistakes. 89 deserves a statue outside BoA stadium one day IMO.

#25 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Not going to sit through the commercial to watch your enlightening video but thanks a bushel.

#26 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

This is why I didn't want Chad Johnson on this team and I'm glad he's not. Yes he and Smitty were teammates in college. Yes they had fun going back and forth trying to top each other with TD celebrations. However, Steve Smith has grown as a man, as a leader, and so much more. Ocho Cinco may not be in the league soon, but Smitty, he's a potential hall of famer. While Chad was putting on pretend gold jackets, Smitty has been on the field focused on the game. Not for self accolades, but to bring a Championship to Carolina. When you have the talent and ability and you put your heart into the team the records and all that nice stuff will follow. Steve has had his moments, but can you name one wide out in the league right now that wasn't drafted in the first round that you'd rather have than him? No you can't cause while a lot of guys were handed their spot, Smitty fought for his and kept it. From special teams to #1 receiver.

With age factored in....I'd trade Smitty for Mike Wallace.

#27 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,763 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Clearly a thug and terrible human being

#28 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,408 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

I always wanted and still hope to be financially able to help the less fortunate like Steve does.
Right now though, I am the less fortunate. Good job Smitty.

#29 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

His number is going to be retired in carolina. But this team let him down. If he had left us for NE or GB or Indy he would have rings and just be waiting for the hof.

#30 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

His number is going to be retired in carolina. But this team let him down. If he had left us for NE or GB or Indy he would have rings and just be waiting for the hof.

Team hasn't let him down....he has all too often been a talented problem.

Steve Smith also didn't have the luxury of going anywhere he wanted....bc of all his issues. There is bad that comes with his good....around here his bad is excused. actually it is more denied than anything.

He didn't PLAY or act like a stud vet WR on Thur....yet people only focus on Cam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steve smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com