Photo
- - - - -

One of Two Things Will Happen After Falcons Game....

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,333 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

First, we lose, Huddle implodes with "Fire Rivera" threads, and "Bench ?" whoever threads...Second, we win and "Chud is the man" threads..."Cam no slump" threads....just saying from experience after being here so long...agree or disagree? Your thoughts...

#2 KillerBird2k

KillerBird2k

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Agree if not then that has to mean the majority here have commited suicide, rightfully so.

#3 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,029 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

If we lose by playing a pro-style offense and running less zone on defense, I'll be happy. So, I disagree.

#4 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

This thread is like going to watch a movie and it turns out to be awful.....

#5 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

If we win the huddle doesnt go on suicide watch, if falcons win a falcon will get arrested

#6 KillerBird2k

KillerBird2k

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

If we win the huddle doesnt go on suicide watch, if falcons win a falcon will get arrested

Thats fine with me. Falcons 4-0 Pussies 1-3

#7 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,333 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hey you have a great idea there..after the game we should poll which Falcon player gets arrested after the game!....Awesome!

#8 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Awwww so cute, another teams fan got run off his own boards......it's ok lil birdy you can play here.. :)

Note: Don't be upset I called you lil birdy. I am under the impression all people in Atlanta insert the word "lil" before their name...correct?...

#9 KillerBird2k

KillerBird2k

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Awwww so cute, another teams fan got run off his own boards......it's ok lil birdy you can play here.. :)

Note: Don't be upset I called you lil birdy. I am under the impression all people in Atlanta insert the word "lil" before their name...correct?...

Whatever floats your boat Pantie fan, lol.

#10 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,519 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

Like you have any control over how good your team is and like we have any control over how bad our team is. News flash, we are just fans and have 0% ownership or responsibility that happens with our franchises. Every franchise goes through good years and bad years. So enjoy these good years while they last because in a few years the roles will be reversed. The Panthers will be on top and the Falcons will look like crap. So continue to take pride in something you have had nothing to do with.

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,519 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

yo're such a pathetic loser. Seriously, you aren't impressing anybody. Just making yourself look like a dweeb. More than likely of the junior high school age by the way you talk. Quit wasting your time, Alice.

#12 KillerBird2k

KillerBird2k

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Like you have any control over how good your team is and like we have any control over how bad our team is. News flash, we are just fans and have 0% ownership or responsibility that happens with our franchises. Every franchise goes through good years and bad years. So enjoy these good years while they last because in a few years the roles will be reversed. The Panthers will be on top and the Falcons will look like crap. So continue to take pride in something you have had nothing to do with.

I probably would be saying the same thing "If" we sucked like the Panthers. Thanks for the good read.

#13 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

(Ponders to self as to why lil birdy got run off is own boards. How could this be?! Did fellow lil birdies not see how creative this lil birdy is? Did they laugh and call him names and not let him join in lil birdy games? I will surely not sleep well tonight. What a travesty.)

#14 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,333 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Don't worry, if the stars line up correctly, we will beat the birds and you will not see this guy on here until we play them at home.....

#15 KillerBird2k

KillerBird2k

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

(Ponders to self as to why lil birdy got run off is own boards. How could this be?! Did fellow lil birdies not see how creative this lil birdy is? Did they laugh and call him names and not let him join in lil birdy games? I will surely not sleep well tonight. What a travesty.)

I wouldnt be able to sleep well either if my team sucked as bad as the Panties. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com