Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why is cam white?

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol

[url="http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/09/25/3556227/superman-celebration.html"]http://www.charlotte...elebration.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

Dudes clearly racist, or maybe he just sucks at his job. Probably one of those mother fuging yankee transplants. No one rips on our qb but us! Get the fug out of charlotte fool, your drawings suck!!!!!!
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qKcUu.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

This thread is not going to end well...

Posted · Report post

It's called shading you dumbfug.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

clearly a klan member or george bush - take your pick

Posted · Report post

Well if you look at how his art depicts 'white', by going by the picture of himself on the right on the photo, or the other comic underneath it, Cam isn't white. It's just s shade, I'm white and the white guy looks nothing like my skin. I'm not really white either more of an appricot collor according to crayola crayons. I've seen some white poeple who are really pale and white and some closer to yellow. Maybe he didn't really notice and only people with unsurfaced, underling racist underttones in their concious will be the only ones to try and notice something like this? Just what some research suggests. Typically artists are not traditionalists in which you find more racism. Looking up where he went to school will also narrow it down. But maybe it does have racist undertones. Such as superman, obviously being white and subconciously the messege here is really 'Cam will never be superman, never be a white, idolized figure in the NFL or in America'. Or maybe Cam is racist towards himself! Calling himself superman when we all know superman was white. Does he think he is white? Someone should ask him. Make sure he tells you what kind of whie like pale or yellow or like me appricot. Of course who is he going to chose? Societie's engrained, instituionalized racism in the past has only really depicted white super heroes. Still at least batman as a black costume. But then again Cam isn't black either. Comes closet to brown in my crayola crayon box, but about as equally close to light brown in the 48 count. It appears crayola needs a new color. I'll shoot off an email. 'Cam brown'. Batman also definetley is not as cool though as the ability to fly is a must. I don't know where Obama fits into all of this but I assure you he does.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The_Cannon' timestamp='1348662869' post='1920551']
This thread is not going to end well...
[/quote]

I believe we have survived the same thread before, I think we can pull through again

Posted · Report post

Obama? Its obviously his fault.

Posted · Report post

Can we get a gif bomb approval?

Posted · Report post

It's the result of all those 40-plus white fogies projecting their hangups onto him.

Posted · Report post

The game was nearly a week ago...and they print this today? Just like Joe Person, the rest of the Observer is also wayyyy behind covering stories.

Posted · Report post

Abandon Thread

Arrrgghhhhh!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I blame China for stealing our money

Posted · Report post

I think that's Clausen

Posted · Report post

This was in the Observer today.

fug the Observer.

Posted · Report post

This is not an Observer employee. This is just a guy that publishes cartoons that are published by a multitude of national papers. Odds are this same cartoon would be in San Diego's city paper for instance.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1348669719' post='1920643']
This is not an Observer employee. This is just a guy that publishes cartoons that are published by a multitude of national papers. Odds are this same cartoon would be in San Diego's city paper for instance.
[/quote]

Well then fug the Observer for publishing it. Lord knows they could have went with one of the hundreds of other shitty ass newspaper cartoon drawings or just not run one today.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[img]http://gifsoup.com/view3/1194584/cam-swag-o.gif[/img]
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='UNCrules2187' timestamp='1348669809' post='1920647']

Well then fug the Observer for publishing it. Lord knows they could have went with one of the hundreds of other shitty ass newspaper cartoon drawings or just not run one today.
[/quote]

The Observer probably has a contract to carry the cartoons.

Posted · Report post

Observer=Fail!!!!

Posted · Report post

And people wonder why he hates the media?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Pass out of Existence' timestamp='1348664365' post='1920564']
Well if you look at how his art depicts 'white', by going by the picture of himself on the right on the photo, or the other comic underneath it, Cam isn't white. It's just s shade, I'm white and the white guy looks nothing like my skin. I'm not really white either more of an appricot collor according to crayola crayons. I've seen some white poeple who are really pale and white and some closer to yellow. Maybe he didn't really notice and only people with unsurfaced, underling racist underttones in their concious will be the only ones to try and notice something like this? Just what some research suggests. Typically artists are not traditionalists in which you find more racism. Looking up where he went to school will also narrow it down. But maybe it does have racist undertones. Such as superman, obviously being white and subconciously the messege here is really 'Cam will never be superman, never be a white, idolized figure in the NFL or in America'. Or maybe Cam is racist towards himself! Calling himself superman when we all know superman was white. Does he think he is white? Someone should ask him. Make sure he tells you what kind of whie like pale or yellow or like me appricot. Of course who is he going to chose? Societie's engrained, instituionalized racism in the past has only really depicted white super heroes. Still at least batman as a black costume. But then again Cam isn't black either. Comes closet to brown in my crayola crayon box, but about as equally close to light brown in the 48 count. It appears crayola needs a new color. I'll shoot off an email. 'Cam brown'. Batman also definetley is not as cool though as the ability to fly is a must. I don't know where Obama fits into all of this but I assure you he does.
[/quote]

Is this the transcript from the Beer Summit a few years back?

I loved The Brown Hornet by the way.

I consider myself kind of a mozzarella cheese white, not apricot.

Posted · Report post

I'm getting really tired of this media attack on Cam. It's clear they've been waiting in the bushes since week 1 of last season. He's not a 7th year pro.

Posted · Report post

I just love how Cam is more competent at being a QB then Tebow, but the media is enamored with Tebow. I say this because the media hasn't mocked Tebow the way the vehemently attack Cam. That being said, this is just some cartoonist trying to strum up vitriolic responses. People like him go away when ignored.