Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

iD82B.gif

Best part of the episode. The guy had it coming. I knew he was going to get axed but not this early.

I like the tempo of the season, it's smoothly going through and it seems like next episode may be even better.

Also, thank you guys for using the spoiler tags.

Posted

I'm pretty sure Rick is sick of Lori's bullshit. She tells him to kill Shane and then gets mad at him for it. She then tells him to kill the prisoners. Like chick you ain't running the show here and I don't need you to give me permission to do a gotdamn thing. I can't wait for Lori to get killed off.

Posted

I'm pretty sure Rick is sick of Lori's bullshit. She tells him to kill Shane and then gets mad at him for it. She then tells him to kill the prisoners. Like chick you ain't running the show here and I don't need you to give me permission to do a gotdamn thing. I can't wait for Lori to get killed off.

I'm with you, I'm tired of Lori too. Maybe it's her hormones or something but the chick needs to lay off. Carl goes and does the right thing and she goes off on the kid. Then makes him look like the bad guy in front of his potential mate. The hell man. Lori is cockblocking her own son.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm with you, I'm tired of Lori too. Maybe it's her hormones or something but the chick needs to lay off. Carl goes and does the right thing and she goes off on the kid. Then makes him look like the bad guy in front of his potential mate. The hell man. Lori is cockblocking her own son.

Let's play "caption that Pimp Carl"

walking-dead-carl-and-beth.jpg

Carl: Are you an angel?

Beth: Why?

Carl: Cause I want to thumb you...or blowjob you....or whatever it is Shane said he did to mom.

1 person likes this

Posted

- so what kind of odds am i getting that carl gets to kiss the girl at some point in this season? I meanhe has been blocked by her famly and his and the walkers.................... guys gunna have to put in alot of work.

2 people like this

Posted

- so what kind of odds am i getting that carl gets to kiss the girl at some point in this season? I meanhe has been blocked by her famly and his and the walkers.................... guys gunna have to put in alot of work.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Sophia was Carl's girlfriend in the comics (from what I've been told). In the comics, Dale was in the prison and got bit and had his leg chopped off, and that is replaced by Hershel in the show. So, if they're sticking with simply switching some characters here and there, Carl and Beth are definitely going to be together and that will be a smaller storyline at some point. I think that is the point of having Carl walk Beth into her cell before Hershel told him to get to his own.

Hell yeah, Carl. Go from being a little bitch in the first two seasons and me hating you to being a dead shot and getting after women. Shane taught you well.

Posted

How old is Beth supposed to be b/c Carl is what...12?

Posted

How old is Beth supposed to be b/c Carl is what...12?

I think Beth is supposed to be around 15-16, just based on how she looks, her past relationship with Jimmy (who looked about that 16-18), and Maggie's story about Beth freaking out about her birth control pills on the farm back when Beth was suicidal.

Posted

hmmm..either way...I don't think there's grass on his field yet...don't think it's safe to play ball

Posted

hmmm..either way...I don't think there's grass on his field yet...don't think it's safe to play ball

Beth keeps looking at him with those hungry eyes. You never know.

EDIT: According to TWD wiki, Beth is 16 (possibly 17). If Carl is 12....eh. It's safe...ish. I mean, poo, they're having Carol hitting on Daryl, and Carol is in her early-mid 40s it looks, while Daryl is in his mid-30s.

Posted

like i said the odds are stacked aganst our brave hero but will he storm the castle or die in the attempt?

wait I thought he would be like 13 -14 by now?

gotta love lor'is comment that they will make space for carl to do "whatever it is he likes to do these days"

Posted

oj as far as caption for photo:

I think I can I think I can - crap!