Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

so how are these two groups going to meet?

Guessing here...

Andrea tells Merle where the farm is... (already done that).

Merle finds the farm... finds the trail to the prison... goes back to the Governor and the Gov doesn't want a challenge group so confronts them...

Total speculation on my part...

Posted

Guessing here...

Andrea tells Merle where the farm is... (already done that).

Merle finds the farm... finds the trail to the prison... goes back to the Governor and the Gov doesn't want a challenge group so confronts them...

Total speculation on my part...

I think Merle will run into Daryl near the farm while Daryl is looking for baby formula.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, what a great episode. As much as I didnt care for Lori I ended up caring for her. Being a dad, that talk she had with Carl before taking the baby was tear jerking. The devastation Rick displayed was also award worthy. Fantastic episode that Im still running through my head. Last time I had the "Oh Naw" reaction was when Sophia walked out of that barn.

Posted

Big news regarding the season finale

Morgan returns episode 12. No word on his kid. Duane dies in the comic.

kaylinaroundtheworld.tumblr.com/post/31839128898/the-walking-dead-or-fandom-traveling

Posted

Big news regarding the season finale

Morgan returns episode 12. No word on his kid. Duane dies in the comic.

kaylinaroundtheworld.tumblr.com/post/31839128898/the-walking-dead-or-fandom-traveling

Figured as much. Though, I thought the season was 16 episodes long?

Regarding the spoiler though, if not then, definitely at the start of next season. Going to put my additional comments in spoilers, and yes, it will be in direct response to MT's initial spoiler.

It makes you wonder how fast they're going to move through the story in relation to the comic or if perhaps Morgan's return will be totally different from the comic. Or if it will simply show Morgan in another way rather than him meeting up with Rick. Interesting nonetheless.

Posted

Yeah your right the spoiler is for episode 12

Posted

Am I the only one who was happy to see Lori die? Lol

In the comics she and the baby are shot buy the governor, FYI...

2 people like this

Posted

May want to put that part that I put in spoilers for you in spoilers and clarify that they are comic spoilers. You know, just in case somebody is reading them and hasn't gotten there yet. I already have, but I know I'd be pissed to have that ruined before I got to that point.

3 people like this

Posted

Predicting now a zombie Lori comes back and kills Daryl to cement her place in TV history as one of the worst characters in the history of awesome TV shows.

Posted

Watching last week's episode again before the new episode. I'm a masochist. That last scene is gonna hit me in the feels just so I have the emotion primed to watch the next.

Posted

Looks like Lori became zombie dinner... lol

Posted

Awesome episode. The ending was perfect. Looks like next week we get to see a big clash as well.