Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

That all sounds very plausible and has a lot of potential.

I'll be honest with you, the website I'm reading them from has been dead on with the spoilers for over a year now. There is still a little grey area with the reporting and the writers can change stuff at the last minute but I take this website for what it says.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they released the Michonne photo a week before the episode aired last season.

can i get a pm of the website?

Andrea needs to die. Her character is pretty annoying now. Glenn was a total bad ass this episode.

I have a feeling they're toning down the Governor a bit because they want to do Negan and the Saviors on the tv show eventually. I honestly haven't found Governor to be that evil so far, he's just Shane in a leadership role.

You know now i think about it how many people can the gov send after ricks group?

Most of them are townsfolk and if he sends em out he risks letting em know how they are getting their supplies.

Andrea needs to die. Her character is pretty annoying now. Glenn was a total bad ass this episode.

andrea-thong-walking-dead.gif

1 person likes this

Doesn't matter Biscuit, she's still annoying. Fine as fug, but annoying.

Doesn't matter Biscuit, she's still annoying. Fine as fug, but annoying.

Again, she's good to look at (especially like that) and she's not half as annoying as Lori, so I can deal...

There's really nobody on there now that I'm like "damn, I wish they'd DIE!"... so I'm happy.

In the process of searching for set pics of Maggie's boobs... I think teh Kurb will pay me some money if I find...

Maggie will have my babies.

And I hope they don't let Negan do what he does in the comic books :(

More unconfirmed/confirmed highly possible spoilers hot off the presses:

Confirmed:

1. We will see Tyrese this week. He will be introduced in the same fashion as he was in the comics, and will also have a similar entrance like Michonne did. He will be the "cliffhanger" for the mid season finale. The actor Chad Coleman, known as Cutty from The Wire (my favorite TV show of all time) is playing Tyrese. He is by himself.

2. Oscar dies when Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Oscar assault Woodberry. The town is over run and people die but the Governor regains control and then starts plotting his revenge on the prison.

3. No word yet on Merle's fate but there is more teasing between the inevitable Daryl/Merle confrontation.

4. Andrea will kill the Governor towards the end of the season.

5. Morgan returns, and the rumor is episode 12, but his return is crazy and he appears to have lost his faith and is basically out of control. He is bitten and Rick puts him down.

I hope number 4 isnt true. it would be a waste of his character to get rid of him so soon.