1010 replies to this topic

#76 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

I really liked the prisoners storyline in the comics. The gay lover thing and the serial killer plot were really fun.

And I don't really think that Daryl is supposed to be Tyrese. Their stories are completely different, the only similarity is that they're Rick's right hand man after Shane dies. I'd rather see them introduce Tyrese's character because he was actually my favorite until he was killed off.

#77 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

nah he ant dead. He walked it off

That said some things on amc seem to point to things hitting the fan in that prison really really fast. Like next episode.

#78 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Do you fugers know we have spoiler tags? Damn it man..

#79 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

Do you fugers know we have spoiler tags? Damn it man..

What did you expect when you opened up a thread about the third season of the show?

#80 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

What did you expect when you opened up a thread about the third season of the show?

Discussion of the first episode...not the fuging future or spoilers of this season..

#81 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

hahaha love it and cant wait

#82 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,474 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

The only thing that may have been spoiled is that Tyrese is not in the prison gang - which shouldn't be a spoiler anyway if you've read the comic b/c u know he was never a prison member.

Everything I've said is pure speculation otherwise.

#83 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,802 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

Michonne is a boss. And where the hell is Morgan & Son!?

#84 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Michonne is a boss. And where the hell is Morgan & Son!?

My theory is that Morgan and his kid show back up (if they do this season) either the episode before the mid-season finale or the first episode back from it. It would be a sound move to keep the ratings up, since most shows start to suffer at mid-season (though, I don't think TWD will have that issue, since fans of the show are pretty hardcore and the built-in fan base thanks to the comics are as well).

#85 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,289 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

Well they've already got enough plot now... with Andrea & Michonne, the town, the prison, the prisoners, the baby and Herschel... that will last at least 4 or 5 episodes more minimum... they won't really need any more (Morgan, etc) for quite a few episodes this season... hell, that stuff could very well last them all of season 3.

#86 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,474 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

They want to bring Morgan back. He returns in the comic way late.

The actor who plays Morgan said they wanted to bring him back last season but he was filming a movie.

#87 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,474 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Well they've already got enough plot now... with Andrea & Michonne, the town, the prison, the prisoners, the baby and Herschel... that will last at least 4 or 5 episodes more minimum... they won't really need any more (Morgan, etc) for quite a few episodes this season... hell, that stuff could very well last them all of season 3.

Yeah they gotta lot of stuff going on now. I have a feeling they will have 2 seperate stories going on with the prison and Andrea/michonne. Lots of stuff going on up to the mid season break.

#88 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

Loved loved loved the first episode..holy crap when he cut off Herschel leg!!

I actually thought the very first scene was fantastically done..no talking..no music..nothing..you got all the emotions of just how bad things have been..

Loved the prisoners that were alive still..can't wait to see where that goes...

Ok...so what's the timeline where we're at in the story right now...from episode one til now...6 months? a year??

#89 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,289 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

Ok...so what's the timeline where we're at in the story right now...from episode one til now...6 months? a year??

Just a guestimate but yeah, probably 8 months or so... the first season was just like a few weeks tops... last season was maybe month and a half or so? Maybe two?

Rick said they "wintered" in this first episode of season 3, so give that 4-5 months, so yeah, 7-8 months or so I'd say.

#90 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

i saw somewhere its a 7 onth gap between 2 and 3 and i got no clue for the first 2 so go have fun with that.
Oh and as far as spoliers we have just been tanking bets on the prisoners surviving and talking stuff from the fist episode. If you want we can post the bios for the prisoners and story spoilers for the season and earn your ire. Just let us know. :}

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com