• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

fire fumbling cam? oh wait, even when he does wrong he can do no wrong. our defense should have never been in that predicament to begin with. they were on the sidelines chilling cuz the game should have been over.

He fumbled but we recovered, and still had another opportunity to get the yard and we chose otherwise. Thats on the coaching staff.

#92 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

What gets me is we have them on the 1 yd line. We should have forced him to throw short. No Ryan has until christmas to throw the football. Next thing we know he is territory. 5 yds from ending the game. Fnk amazing.

#93 SetfreexX

SetfreexX

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Overall I just want us to stay aggressive and get after opposing teams. But we have got to improve FS, Naka not only can't cover, he hasn't been a great last line of defense vs the run either, it's been a quarter season and I haven't seen him do anything that says "yeah he's a good starter".

Even in the summer on an inferior site his former coach summed him up as a great SPECIAL TEAMER, that is all. Never mentioned he had starting potential. Other teams special teamers DO NOT equal starters, gimme Reggie Smith and Sherrod Martin, I'll live through bad tackling for better ball skills from the FS spot on a hail mary wounded duck any day.

#94 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,386 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

He fumbled but we recovered, and still had another opportunity to get the yard and we chose otherwise. Thats on the coaching staff.

oh we did get it back? i thought they recovered, thanks for clarifying and avoiding the fact the first down was picked up, then lost it due to a blooper. Coaches tend to not go for 4th and short right after they fail to pick up the first on the prior play due to a fumble.

#95 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

The irony is that Nak was playing 40 yards deep on every single play against the Giants, then he gives up the booty by playing way to close to the LOS on the last play, when he should have been 40 yards deep. When White caught that ball, he should have been running in toward him not backpedalling with his 3" vertical leap.

#96 Lords0fPain

Lords0fPain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

Been on the fire MCDumbic train since last year....about to board the RR train next...

#97 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

Been on the fire MCDumbic train since last year....about to board the RR train next...

I got on that train when I heard about that former stellers coach on lake norman that was willing to bring his own gm and coach the team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com