Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saw what Newton was made of today

218 posts in this topic

Posted

That is one stupid comment

He means that this is how ESPN/the media will take it. It doesn't matter if Nakamura had a heart attack on the field and gave up a TD, it would go against Cam.

Posted

After Cam fumbled the ball, a good coach would have taken him to the sideline and told him" I'm gonna give you the ball right now to redeem yourself. Go out there and win this game." That would have shown confidence and some balls and it would have boosted cams confidence as well. The coaches are the ones that lost this game, even if cam did fumble the ball.

Posted

LOL - he didn't lose the game for us but that fumble sure didn't help.

Usual suspects in this thread that believe Cam can do no wrong.

FTR: I thought they should have went for it. Why would you give an a QB who has carved u up all game an opportunity to go 60 yards in a minute?

Posted

We are going to waste his best years.

I won't blame him when he leaves.

Posted

Regardless we are choke artist and we can't win a game even if it was a forfeit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam is the one who put us in the position to win and people want to blame him solely for this loss? This fanbase really does not deserve cam smh.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL - he didn't lose the game for us but that fumble sure didn't help.

Usual suspects in this thread that believe Cam can do no wrong.

Cam didnt play PERFECT, unfortunately we need PERFECTION from Cam to win. Maybe we should start Anderson.

Posted

Cam sucks. He choked the game on a fumble, fuging mental midget. Vince Young redux.

Somebody please ban fuging idiots like this guy. Kurb, where are you?

Posted

I'm not blaming him but I rule of thumb 2 yards its a run I got the ball. Protect the ball and win.

Posted

Cam didnt play PERFECT, unfortunately we need PERFECTION from Cam to win. Maybe we should start Anderson.

This is a good point.

Cam fuged up horribly on the 3rd down fumble. We win the game there if that doesn't happen. However, why the fug do we have a team where a second year player has to pretty much be perfect or we lose? It's horseshit.

All in all, Cam had a very very good day. You want to point at something, point at coaching, Linebackers, Norman and Naka.

Posted

That fumble killed us but the coaching is awful in this team.

Posted

I thought the coaching sucked when we had the lead and we lost our aggressiveness but the whole game it was pretty good imo.