Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:22 PM

Cam needs to remain a Panther till his carrer is over

#42 Miaoww

Miaoww

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

Franchise Tag bitches.

A team will give up two 1st round picks for Newton.

#43 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• LocationCharlotte
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Anytime I can use this clip, I will:

(Huddle after a loss)

#44 Banjo

Banjo

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

If Cam had to leave, I hope he goes to a winning team like the 49ers... he deserves success with a good organization!

#45 JuliusP_90

JuliusP_90

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFairfax, VA
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

It is a good point that Newton will leave if the team degrades and continues to get worse. There is no reason for him to stay with a franchise that is imploding.

But, many things tell me all of you are wrong and he won't be. For one, it's still early in this Carolina era. And I wouldn't say we're truly going down the path of implosion just yet. Two, if the franchise does so terribly that Cam does decide to leave, who is going to want the guy that was leading the team? Cam Jesus hasn't exactly lived up to his rookie year statistics, naw mean? Three, there is always the chance of another bright young player coming to town that can entice Newton to stay. Fourth, maybe he likes it here? Maybe he's a humble guy who likes the idea of leading a team out of hell into the promised land? Mabye, we're all wrong and the team will do great soon?

I personally hope we will avoid the next Lebron James and keep him for his entire career. This team deserves a legend, and Cam has all the potential and good will in the world.

#46 Huffgolf30

Huffgolf30

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Oh shut up. The world could end in the next 2 years. I'm going to continue to torture myself and pull for the panthers in the meantime.

#47 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• Locationtied to your basement wall
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

We are going to be a great team by the time his contracts runs out and he will be one of the best players in the NFL we will make him the highest paid QB in the NFL. He isn't going to go anywhere.

#48 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

no way the panthers would let cam walk, and honestly I don't see him walking away. Say what you want about the guy, but he isn't a quitter, he just hates losing.

#49 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• LocationLas Vegas, NV
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Cam in an interview last year, asked how he feels when he plays really well but the team still loses

“What happens when you take a lion out of the safari and try to take him to your place of residence and make him a house pet? ... It ain’t going to happen,” Newton said. “That’s the type of person that I am. I’m that lion. The house that I’m in is somewhat of a tarnished house where losing is accepted. But I’m trying to change that, whether I’m going to have to turn that house into a safari or I’m just going to have to get out of that house.”

Anyone can tell the guy HATES losing. I can see this turning into a LeBron/Cleveland situation if this front office continues to throw together weak rosters combined with a poor coaching staff. Two more years of sub .500 ball and it would surprise me if he doesn't do every thing he can to force his way out.

#50 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Ok is this something Cam's agent really said? If so can you provide proof? Cam wont go anywhere. Jesus Christ how do you know we wont make the playoffs this year? If we beat the Seahawks we will be 2-3. Falcons started 2-3 last year and made the playoffs. Even if we dont make it this year, what if we make it next year then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users