Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthersfan704

STOP BLAMING THE COACHING STAFF

66 posts in this topic

"We may lose, BUT WE LOSE AS A TEAM!!!"

Yea, fug that philosophy. Losin is losin - doesn't feel good buddy.

This one's on Rivera

Coaches are pussies and it shows in the play. You know your coverage sucks. You know you can't stop them. And I know stewart can gain a mother fugin yard!!!!!!!!!!!! You dumbass

When the coaches said they spent all week working on fundamentals and this is the result...there is a slight problem

should have gone for it on 4th down. you need to gain a half yard to win the game. very disappointed by the decision.

Naka had a pick and a blocked td pass.

Wasnt "beat" until it was too late for the coaches.

I mean if you want the coaches to have visions of the future then you may want to go back to rooting for the X-men.

1 person likes this

Very bad call to not go for it on 4th down, but no - you're right. It was the team that lost.

I will stick with my staff and GM. We got outcoached by Tampa and NY but other than that I will give them the rest of this season before I burn them at the stake

If you are happy with rivera you are a fool vampire. Players made plays good and bad. What did rivera do rivera did nothing. Doesn't make adjustments doesn't make good decisions doesn't have a winners mentality. Take destiny in your own hands don't just give them the ball back when you know we can't cover them.

Didn't need a crystal ball to know Ryan was going to chuck it downfield...

Also naki was beaten for a 60 yard bomb. Was beaten and knocked down a bad pass and was.the lucky recipient of a late throw. He flat out SUCKS