Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tell The Truth

Gut Feeling   210 votes

1. 1. What did you think was going to happen on Atlanta's final possession?

• We stop them and win the game
    • We go all Carolina Panthers on their ass and give up an unbelievable, time-defying drive for a GW score

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic

Posted

this team has never ceased to find new and creative ways to lose so....

Posted

We stopped Breesus and the Taints, though we could do it again. It would be nice, however, to have a big enough lead with 1min left not to have to worry about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL, you were thinking about me? I just threw up in my mouth.

Dont garggle cum over me sweet pea.

Posted

I have friends to back me on this, I said "If we punt we lose, unless we down it at the one"

fug me.

Posted

I had hope, but in the back of my mind, the thought was there. We could blow any lead against any team.

Posted

I have friends to back me on this, I said "If we punt we lose, unless we down it at the one"

fug me.

You jinxed us, you asshole.

It's like last week at the ECU-UNC game. As we're kicking a FG, my friend goes "Casey Barth hasn't missed a field goal in forever", then he pushes it wide.

Don't mess with the football gods!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought we have 6'6" Cam Newton....go for it, although that didn't lose us the game

Posted

I expected them to score. Same way I felt when we gave Brees the ball again at the end of the Saints game. It worked out then though.

Posted

You jinxed us, you asshole.

It's like last week at the ECU-UNC game. As we're kicking a FG, my friend goes "Casey Barth hasn't missed a field goal in forever", then he pushes it wide.

Don't mess with the football gods!!

how about the boxing gods? tell people again how you boxed in Wilmington not realizing that I coach at the gym you claimed this in. and it on Anderson not Page but at least you got the name of the gym right. I called the owner to make sure I didnt miss something your "black mercedes 300" he (coach Deryll) has never heard of you. he said maybe you came in and skipped rope but thats it. He would def would have remember that car he said. HIs cell is 910-470-9388.

Sorry bro but I am ashamed to be from Wilmington now that you are such a poser. This kind of thing gets me more than anything. stepping in the ring is no joke, broken nose is a given, I am talking broken jaw, detached retina and even death. So for you to claim your a boxer or that you boxed pisses me off and it pisses on everyone that has ever had the heart to man up and step through those ropes. Sorry for jacking the thread put this dude makes me sick to my stomach.

Posted

From the 1 yard line, with no timeouts. I thought that we'd hold them to win the game. All we had to do was protect against the deep ball...but we all know how that went.

Posted

I would do the same thing again.............punt.

Posted

how about the boxing gods? tell people again how you boxed in Wilmington not realizing that I coach at the gym you claimed this in. and it on Anderson not Page but at least you got the name of the gym right. I called the owner to make sure I didnt miss something your "black mercedes 300" he (coach Deryll) has never heard of you. he said maybe you came in and skipped rope but thats it. He would def would have remember that car he said. HIs cell is 910-470-9388.

Sorry bro but I am ashamed to be from Wilmington now that you are such a poser. This kind of thing gets me more than anything. stepping in the ring is no joke, broken nose is a given, I am talking broken jaw, detached retina and even death. So for you to claim your a boxer or that you boxed pisses me off and it pisses on everyone that has ever had the heart to man up and step through those ropes. Sorry for jacking the thread put this dude makes me sick to my stomach.

I just sent you a message telling you essentially who I am. If you were actually a "coach" there with Deryll and Lyle, you'd know me and I'd know you.

I'm not going to escalate a fight about boxing in a completely unrelated thread though, so please continue your ranting and raving in private messages.